What's new

If Giannis Antetonkoumpo was in this draft...

In hindsight he would be #1 last year, so it would probably be 5-8 this year.

Sent from the JazzFanz app
This. And I really like the kid. Had anyone realized how much potential he actually had to contribute anything as a rookie, I think he would have gone much earlier.

Yep. His shooting was bad, rebounding was terrible, passing was below average, turned it over too often, but hey, he averaged 0.8 blocks for a guy who is 6'9", long as hell and supposedly a great athlete. Anybody who can make Dick Jefferson look good by comparison should probably quit basketball, but hey, he's young and has a lot of room to get better.

doubleoop.gif

Y'all realize Giannis was the youngest player in the NBA last year and raw as *LazyDork* correct? Was not expected to produce at all last year.

L-O-L @ judging him off his numbers.

Insane upside.

Last edited:
Y'all realize Giannis was the youngest player in the NBA last year and raw as fuuuuu correct? Was not expected to produce at all last year.

Insane upside.
just so you know, I was joking around. I don't actually believe gobert is a better shooter or that RJ is better than he is. everyone missed the joke it seems.

lol @ LAzybro tryin to hop on the bandwagon.

No room for Johnny come lately's round here bro.

You just can't comprehend my methods. I was trying to poke fun @ seattle's irrational use of FG% as the deciding factor in who is a better shooter.

I'm on that high-level brain function

You just can't comprehend my methods. I was trying to poke fun @ seattle's irrational use of FG% as the deciding factor in who is a better shooter.

I'm on that high-level brain function

Is it his 34% 3pt or his 68% FTs that would suggest he can shoot?

Y'all realize Giannis was the youngest player in the NBA last year and raw as *LazyDork* correct? Was not expected to produce at all last year.

Insane upside.

Bolded for the n00bs.

Last edited: