What's new

If Jazz don't get a first round pick

FWIW...

From @tribjazz:

"Jazz GM O'Connor said just because Utah doesn't have a 2012 first-round pick after lottery doesn't mean Jazz won't end up with one."

"O'Connor said there are many options that would allow Jazz to get into lottery if they want and — as always — everything will be explored."

I will see what KOC has up his sleeve because I certainly want a 1st round pick in this draft. As far as the scrub guys who I want back next year, they are Tinsley, Evans and Carroll. The rest I would like us to dump (CJ, Howard, Watson and Bell).

FWIW...

From @tribjazz:

"Jazz GM O'Connor said just because Utah doesn't have a 2012 first-round pick after lottery doesn't mean Jazz won't end up with one."

"O'Connor said there are many options that would allow Jazz to get into lottery if they want and — as always — everything will be explored."

wow. those are strong words for KOC. If true, then I'm stoked.

We got plenty of assets on our roster to pull off a trade to get a later #1, AND that big trade exception for Okur... And how many guys stockpiled in Europe? I really think the most expendable guy we got who'd be least missed is our beloved CJ...

We got plenty of assets on our roster to pull off a trade to get a later #1, AND that big trade exception for Okur... And how many guys stockpiled in Europe? I really think the most expendable guy we got who'd be least missed is our beloved CJ...

how can CJ be considered an asset? He's an UFA.

article-1100243-02DF9F34000005DC-641_468x405_popup.jpg