What's new

If Steph Curry were on the Jazz

Kyle lowry, mike conley, cp3, Tony Parker, kyrie, wall, hill, the list goes on and on

Even trey starting would make us better imo

Neto is simply nowhere near nba starting caliber. Can't believe Snyder is going with him

Even D-will would make us pretty damn good

He'd make us better, but I don't think he would move the needle a huge amount. We really need someone who can just pull up and drain a shot. D-Will really isn't that guy anymore with his shot.

Even trey starting would make us better imo

Neto is simply nowhere near nba starting caliber. Can't believe Snyder is going with him

Yeah because Trey's 3 for 12 shooting and -24 when on the court is "clearly" better than Raul's 2 for 6 shooting and +3 while on the court.

He'd make us better, but I don't think he would move the needle a huge amount. We really need someone who can just pull up and drain a shot. D-Will really isn't that guy anymore with his shot.
Maybe not, but he sure had "it" that night he played against us.

Yeah because Trey's 3 for 12 shooting and -24 when on the court is "clearly" better than Raul's 2 for 6 shooting and +3 while on the court.
Trey > neto

I imagine if one of the greatest offensive players and almost certainly best shooter in the history of basketball were playing for the Jazz at the greatest position of need that it would probably make the Jazz better. Nice work.

No his 45% shooting from the field and from 3 are better than Neto's 34& and 33%... not to mention guys actually guard Burke when he is on the floor because he is a threat. Neto is the Ronnie Brewer of PGs.

This draft is better for PGs than last season. I hope we draft Payton in the 2nd round as he PLAYS DEFENSE.

No his 45% shooting from the field and from 3 are better than Neto's 34& and 33%... not to mention guys actually guard Burke when he is on the floor because he is a threat. Neto is the Ronnie Brewer of PGs.

Lol, so you're gonna acknowledge that the concept of defense exists, yet completely ignore the fact that Burke also has to play defense?

Lol, so you're gonna acknowledge that the concept of defense exists, yet completely ignore the fact that Burke also has to play defense?

Neto hasn't blown me away with his D either.