What's new

If Steph Curry were on the Jazz

This draft is better for PGs than last season. I hope we draft Payton in the 2nd round as he PLAYS DEFENSE.

We need a PG with experience. Can't really afford to keep getting rookies and expecting them to make the difference.

Kris Dunn could be legit, like a slightly bigger and better version of Reggie Jackson.

I love Kris Dunn. I was touting him in last year's draft prior to him leaving the draft. Part of me is worried we wouldn't draft him (if he was there) or another PG with our 1st round pick because we drafted Exum two years ago but since we've got a solid starting-5 that argument could be made for any position and so best player available is an option - though if Dunn was there I would love to draft him as he's a solid distributor.

I like Payton because he strikes me as somewhat of a Marcus Smart-like player but with better shot selection. Definitely not a pure PG but he would have been nice to have against Mo Williams a few weeks ago.

I love Kris Dunn. I was touting him in last year's draft prior to him leaving the draft. Part of me is worried we wouldn't draft him (if he was there) or another PG with our 1st round pick because we drafted Exum two years ago but since we've got a solid starting-5 that argument could be made for any position and so best player available is an option - though if Dunn was there I would love to draft him as he's a solid distributor.

I like Payton because he strikes me as somewhat of a Marcus Smart-like player but with better shot selection. Definitely not a pure PG but he would have been nice to have against Mo Williams a few weeks ago.

I think Dunn falls during the draft, just too old.

I think Dunn falls during the draft, just too old.

That would be awesome. He's 21 now and would be a 22-year-old rookie. Not too awful. This draft will be fun. Plenty of picks. Hoping either the Celtics or Raptors suck this season (more-likely the Celtics) so that 2nd rounder is early. The GS 2nd rounder can be a stash as it's probably pick 60 and I'm assuming 'our own pick' will be in the mid to late-40s.

Said no woman ever.
Lol
The other night while watching the game I pointed neto out to my wife.
Instant wetness

She said that neto >> korver