What's new

If the Jazz has the guts to trade Conley, then...

If we are all in then lets go the eff all in. Was watching Chris Paul last night against the Kings... end of the game the other guys could barely dribble when he was around. When he wants to turn it up he's still goog enough.

Basics of the deal...

Utah gets CP and Marcus Morris. Utah sends Conley to NY and Exum to OKC. Ed goes to NY for matching salary.

OKC send CP3 gets Exum Portis and Ellington... they get off of almost all the CP salary so likely could throw in some seconds for someone.

NY sends Portis, Morris, Ellington and gets Conley.

OKC doesn't want the final year of CP's salary and doesn't really care about making the 8th seed. NY has a front office that is struggling and needs a vet pg... cap space not a big deal because they can still get to almost max space but are likely not a destination this summer and its a really bad FA crop.

I don't think its a great bet for us... but if all our guys are relatively healthy I think the team's ceiling is higher. Would be tough to watch CP3 and I'd be waiting for the hamstring tear in the playoffs.

That Knicks/OKC one might be feasible since the Knicks need a pg badly and leadership to bring out the best in their youth.

That said, I’m not sure I want Paul.

Google donkey punch
MV5BMTQ4ODMxODMxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg5MjAyMg@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Rather have Holiday long term, but we don't have the assets... Conley will be fine. We won't make a big move this year... don't have the assets or motivation.

...trade for Marcus Morris.
You do realize that nut Morris gets into a fight every game. Tonight, about seven minutes into the game against the lowly Hawks...Morris gets fouled on the arm and immediately steps to the guy and gets in his face. Players from both teams have to separate them. That happens every night with Morris. And we suck. Imagine how much more jacked Morris would be in games that actually matter.

Bogdanovic said himself that a big reason he came here was because we traded for Conley lol
Unsubstantiated quote

Oh forgot to add the condescending lol

lol