What's new

If the Jazz were to lose in the first round to the Luka-less Mavs…

Ingles was absolutely the glue holding this team together. It is painfully obvious. He left and we almost immediately fell off a cliff for how we were playing as a team.
If that's truly the case, we should have made a deal last summer or the trade deadline. Incredible mismanagement if we knew it was that unstable and then let it go down like it has.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I see you still have the mentality of playground basketball.

I see you still prefer internet loud-mouths.
I see you that you don't grasp the game of basketball. The key to offense is to put the ball in the basket. To not turnover the ball, or travel. Rudy sucks at all of these. The video is actual footage not what's embedded in your heart for him

If that's truly the case, we should have made a deal last summer or the trade deadline. Incredible mismanagement if we knew it was that unstable and then let it go down like it has.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
This FO and admin team has buried their heads in the sand for 3 years. Doke is the poster-child for their inability to assess and fill the needs of the team. So this doesn't surprise me.

I think it's pretty hard to see this sort of (putative) instability until it manifests.

No one has disagreed. The only disagreement is that you seem to think the only tools needed for that are shooting and dribbling.
Does it not help there is no excuse for an NBA player to not possess those skills. Just look at Kleba

lol

Our offensive rating in this series is 117.6 (better than any team's regular season ORTG), and there's people like UtahJazz32 blaming our offense?

Ingles was absolutely the glue holding this team together. It is painfully obvious. He left and we almost immediately fell off a cliff for how we were playing as a team.
Yeah but $11M. Do you have any idea how much insurance on a Porsche costs? Plus, we got a young guy with a lot of promise who was able to immediately be in the rotation.

Kleber? He's shorter, and in particular has much shorter arms and legs. Body construction matters.
So we don't have 7 footers that have handles ? We got 7 footers in the NBA that make Gobert look like bummed legged giraffe. Stop making excuses for your one dimensional favorite player. How do Embiid and Jokic do it ? Gobert just doesn't have offensive skill. Simple

lol

Our offensive rating in this series is 117.6 (better than any team's regular season ORTG), and there's people like UtahJazz32 blaming our offense?
Tell your stats to Dallas and their bench your meaningless stats don't result in wins for this weak *** team and offensive handicap centre

Ya but I mean do you think if ingles was cheering from the bench right now that we would be a title contender?