What's new

If you could make sure that -one- player didn't get drafted by the Jazz @#5

Which player do you NOT want the Jazz to draft?

• Total voters
If we could find a way to draft again in the top 10 I would rather have Smart.

Gordon + Smart would be a nice infusion into our lackadaisical team.

I'd rather go Gordon then Stauskas. That way we address shooting and defense. Plus Stauskas would come cheaper.

@J30_RANDLE: No disrespect but check with the actual source next time before you put something like that out there @WojYahooNBA

Kind of sounds like when he said he hadn't decided on the draft yet (or was that someone else?). I'd never fight against Woj.

I'd not be surprised if there is a plot going on to decrease the stock of Randle. The only thing pretty much that pushes me away from a Randle pick is his mentality being really alike to what Enes Kanter was in the beginning of his NBA career. He doesn't play with the team when he is inside. I don't like it. He has the time to get to that, but I think it will take time. But players not knowing how to play team basketball is not a major problem to me. Especially when they are so young and so talented. The most important thing is who you pick as your coach. I absolutely love watching the Spurs and I don't see why any other team and its coach would not want to apply this quality team basketball, ball movement to their team. Now they say that Snyder is a man of pick and roll. I'm sold to that since the Jazz have really promising p&r p&p players in front, but is that only what the game is about? The Jazz need a mentality changer. Pretty much a Pop.

Imagine if the 6'ers end up with Wiggins and Randle this draft that's a very real possibility and a very scary one IMO.

I think Randle will be good (I think most do too), we just don't think he has the same upside as other options, and he's not a position of need which makes him less exciting.

I could see him putting up 13/8 as a rookie, and eventually becoming a 17/10 guy.

This.

He's not even half of Millsap, so why would I have given up Sap, Al, put up with Corbin for another year, and tanked for him?

I want upside, and fit, since we have so many other developing pieces.

This.

He's not even half of Millsap, so why would I have given up Sap, Al, put up with Corbin for another year, and tanked for him?

of course he isnt as good as sap is now.... sap is like 28 and randle is what 18 or 19?

was millsap at 18/19 years old better than randle is currently?

where was millsap picked in the draft vs where randle will be picked in an especially deep draft?

This.

Lol @ the idea that Randle doesn't have upside. Half of Millsap. rofl. Cute post altogether.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

With the news about Randle's right foot coming out, this poll is most definitely accurate.