What's new

Igor to the Suns

Good for Igor. Maybe he will make Suns relevant again. Okur and Corbin are there as player development coaches... Since Snyder apparently is terrible at developing talent, maybe they will take Exum of our hands to develop him into superstar so many of his fans are imagining.

I think we will miss him as well. I wish him well. I really hope the magic formula is with T-1000 and not with Igor.

Gotta strike while iron is hot.

Hopefully he is the only coach to move on this offseason, but i doubt he will be.

Good for him. Too bad Phoenix does ****-all with its coaches.

Like congrats! You gave a juvenile delinquent a very nice car. Y'all don't act surprise when it gets impounded, totaled, or otherwise rendered completely unusable inside of three years.

Suns ALWAYS takes our assistants and tries them as coaches. No one of them have worked out so far.

Grats, Igor. I like the Suns to look better moving forward cuz they suck smth fierce and can’t get much worse.

will igor be able to turn devin booker from the worst defender into the league into a legit defender?

The 2 worst jobs are the Knicks and the suns. I'd only take a job where I'm guaranteed to not be fired or they give me double my remaining salary if I was fired there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The 2 worst jobs are the Knicks and the suns. I'd only take a job where I'm guaranteed to not be fired or they give me double my remaining salary if I was fired there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
There are much worse jobs than either of those.

The Suns got a bajillion picks and a young super-star.

The Knicks are the Knicks. It's a huge job. It's not the best, but it's still New York.