What's new

Igor to the Suns

Suns ALWAYS takes our assistants and tries them as coaches. No one of them have worked out so far.
Who besides Horny did they poach from us? Not saying they haven't, but can't think of any?
I wonder if Kobe Bryant would be interested in an assistant coach position with the Jazz.
I would love this, but if he was going to start a coaching career, it would be for the lakers and no one else, I also think his perfectionist personality would not allow him to be a good coach.

Who besides Horny did they poach from us? Not saying they haven't, but can't think of any?

I would love this, but if he was going to start a coaching career, it would be for the lakers and no one else, I also think his perfectionist personality would not allow him to be a good coach.

It does feel like they burn through Jazz guys... I know they were not all Jazz coaches but didn't they quickly hire and fire Horny, Earl Watson, and Ty Corbin. Now they have Okur an Ko.

It does feel like they burn through Jazz guys... I know they were not all Jazz coaches but didn't they quickly hire and fire Horny, Earl Watson, and Ty Corbin. Now they have Okur an Ko.

Forgot about Watson, but I don't think he ever coached for us, Corbin was never a head coach for them, didn't know Okur was coaching like at all never was for the jazz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk