What's new

I'm really getting pissed...

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10925055

Two of my favorite quotes:
"It was obviously a discrimination case," she said. "I know the law is the law and it wasn't a proper ID, but many wouldn't receive any further explanation."

Can you imagine if this were an article about a DUI suspect? "I know the law is the law, and he wasn't supposed to be drinking and driving, but nobody gave him a valid reason why."

"City Weekly reports The Depot couldn't risk its liquor license, which doesn't recognize these cards as identification."

Wait, you mean the club was actually trying to protect itself? HOW DARE THEY?!

I've had it with these stupid *** face illegals. I really am close to becoming one of those idiot dumb F republicans over this.

Sounds like a great way to capture illegals. Set up a fake concert with some Mexican rocker that no US citizen has ever heard of and then nab illegals as they arrive to see the show.

Their called ILEGALS for a reason! There not human. This is our coyntry and Ill be damned if I see the ILEAGLS taking our JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS

Sounds like a great way to capture illegals. Set up a fake concert with some Mexican rocker that no US citizen has ever heard of and then nab illegals as they arrive to see the show.

Kinda like the second scene of Sea Of Love.

Seriously? These subhumans tried to get into a venue to watch a show? ******* scumbags. How dare they? This is just like driving drunk. Damn illegals their spending hard earned money at local businesses. Who do they think they are, seeking entertainment as if they were normal, upstanding white folk.

Can you imagine if this were an article about a DUI suspect? "I know the law is the law, and he wasn't supposed to be drinking and driving, but nobody gave him a valid reason why."

Wait, you mean the club was actually trying to protect itself? HOW DARE THEY?!

I've had it with these stupid *** face illegals. I really am close to becoming one of those idiot dumb F republicans over this.
DUI? Uh...I fail to see how these illegals were hurting anyone by trying to attend a concert.

Also, the quote from the article you used was by a reporter for a Spanish language newspaper. I would assume she's in America legally (likely a citizen?).

These people were upset they couldn't get into a concert. So what? They're not rioting or suing or anything. What's the big deal, trout?

Sorry, Trout. Don't mean to roast you. I think we're all passionate about this issue, on one end of the spectrum or the other.

Seriously? These subhumans tried to get into a venue to watch a show? ******* scumbags. How dare they? This is just like driving drunk. Damn illegals their spending hard earned money at local businesses. Who do they think they are, seeking entertainment as if they were normal, upstanding white folk.

Paging Reverend Sharpton, Reverend Sharpton?

I'll get the rope

So, to those of you who are jumping all over my sack over this, I implore you to actually go read the article. Since I know you probably won't, (and didn't, or else you wouldn't be jumping all over my sack) I'll break it down:

1. A crap-ton of Latinos went downtown to go see a concert.
2. The vast majority got into the show.
3. About a dozen people were NOT allowed to go in.
4. The reason they weren't allowed to go in is because they didn't have a legal I.D.
5. The club could lose its liquor license if 'something happened' and they had let those people in.
6. Gosh damn butt-hurt ******* are whining about it as if The Depot was being racist or discriminating.
7. The quote from the newspaper reporter: "It was obviously a discrimination case," she said. "I know the law is the law and it wasn't a proper ID, but many wouldn't receive any further explanation."
8. The world of, "OMG, Trout and his White Ilk are teh racists and are taking our jooooobs! LOL!!1" didn't quite get it when I used the SAME QUOTE above, but switched the crimes -- see, watch: "I know the law is the law, and he wasn't supposed to be drinking and driving, but nobody gave him a valid reason why." Get it now?
9. If I try to get into a bar without I.D., they're not going to let me in.
10. If I started to bitch and whine about it, and/or tried to pull the, "OMG, teh Man is against us hard working Mormonss!!1", you would all laugh and tell me where to stick it.

If any of you know me -- and a bunch of you do -- I'm a flaming liberal and I am far from racist. I've said it a million times, I don't give a rats *** who you are or what you are, as long as you're not a waste of skin loser, sucking on the teet of everyone else's hard work. You also are scum to me if you are breaking the law. Black, white, Mexican, Arab, Dumbass -- it doesn't matter; if you fit into the above category, I hate you. This whole article fits under all of the above.

I've had it.

So, to those of you who are jumping all over my sack over this, I implore you to actually go read the article. Since I know you probably won't, (and didn't, or else you wouldn't be jumping all over my sack) I'll break it down:

4. The reason they weren't allowed to go in is because they didn't have a legal I.D.
5. The club could lose its liquor license if 'something happened' and they had let those people in.
6. Gosh damn butt-hurt ******* are whining about it as if The Depot was being racist or discriminating.
7. The quote from the newspaper reporter: "It was obviously a discrimination case," she said. "I know the law is the law and it wasn't a proper ID, but many wouldn't receive any further explanation."
8. The world of, "OMG, Trout and his White Ilk are teh racists and are taking our jooooobs! LOL!!1" didn't quite get it when I used the SAME QUOTE above, but switched the crimes -- see, watch: "I know the law is the law, and he wasn't supposed to be drinking and driving, but nobody gave him a valid reason why." Get it now?
10. If I started to bitch and whine about it, and/or tried to pull the, "OMG, teh Man is against us hard working Mormonss!!1", you would all laugh and tell me where to stick it.

If any of you know me -- and a bunch of you do -- I'm a flaming liberal and I am far from racist. I've said it a million times, I don't give a rats *** who you are or what you are, as long as you're not a waste of skin loser, sucking on the teet of everyone else's hard work. You also are scum to me if you are breaking the law. Black, white, Mexican, Arab, Dumbass -- it doesn't matter; if you fit into the above category, I hate you. This whole article fits under all of the above.

I've had it.

You can explain until you are blue in the face but you will still be labeled a racist. It's what the other side does when they don't have a viable argument.

See, Trout, it's not that we don't understand the situation, or didn't read the article. It's that we think you're reaction to it is ****ing retarded. Some people tried to get into a bar, but were denied. They're butt hurt. It's not news. It's not even interesting.

As for your hilarious analogy, you might try an example that doesn't have an obvious explanation. Everyone knows alcohol impairs you. That's why it's illegal to drink and drive. But why doesn't a driver privilege card get you into a bar? The answer is not so obvious.

Nobody is saying the Depot did anything wrong (except some unheard of reporter). Nobody even cares that these events transpired. Except you. You're pissed because the people in the story are "illegals", and that's why you're being called a racist.

I've had it.

Plus 10 internets.

You can explain until you are blue in the face but you will still be labeled a racist. It's what the other side does when they don't have a viable argument.
And yet, you're the only one in this thread who has contributed nothing.

Nobody is saying the Depot did anything wrong (except some unheard of reporter). Nobody even cares that these events transpired. Except you. You're pissed because the people in the story are "illegals", and that's why you're being called a racist.

He is not pissed because they are illegals. He is pissed because everytime something does not go their way they scream racism and pitch a hissy fit. In this case they said, "We know this is the law but it's stupid and you should let us in anyway". Then when they were denied, they screamed racism.

Nowhere did Trout make a racist comment but that sure didn't stop all of you asshats from jumping on the bandwagon.

He is not pissed because they are illegals. He is pissed because everytime something does not go their way they scream racism and pitch a hissy fit. In this case they said, "We know this is the law but it's stupid and you should let us in anyway". Then when they were denied, they screamed racism.

Nowhere did Trout make a racist comment but that sure didn't stop all of you asshats from jumping on the bandwagon.
Where in that article does anyone who was denied access scream racism? The only quote was from a reporter (almost certainly not an illegal) who was not involved in the incident. What are you talking about?

Also, who called trout a racist? I can't seem to find that post.

Trout?

Marcus?

boobs.

So, to those of you who are jumping all over my sack over this, I implore you to actually go read the article. Since I know you probably won't, (and didn't, or else you wouldn't be jumping all over my sack) I'll break it down:...

Estimates range from 24 to 100.
Some weren't let in because alternative ID was suspicious (?).
Are there further complaints? The only thing it says in that article is that one reporter called it a discrimination case, and a couple dozen people, some of whom weren't admitted to the concert were upset. It doesn't seem like those people have made much of an issue of it.
meh.
We got it before. It's a terrible analogy.
But you're telling a bunch of illegals, who may or may not have bitched and whined, to stick it. Again, that reporter certainly does not speak for the people who were there. If they didn't receive a good explanation and/or they had other ID and were still denied, it's no surprise they were a bit upset. Clearly, since there was no violence, vandalism or legal action, their irritation seems pretty ****ing minor.

If any of you know me -- and a bunch of you do -- I'm a flaming liberal and I am far from racist.
Saying so doesn't make it so.
I don't give a rats *** who you are or what you are, as long as you're not a waste of skin loser, sucking on the teet of everyone else's hard work.
As a previous thread showed, illegals seem to be a net positive on the American economy. I'd go so far as to say that many whiteys are sucking on the teet of illegals hard work (and certainly my father, who worked in ag business in the San Joaquin valley for many years, would agree).
You also are scum to me if you are breaking the law.
So are you scum, or just reformed scum, druggy?

Also, it seems as if you and Marcus are the only people in this thread who didn't actually read the ****ing article you posted.

Also, who called trout a racist? I can't seem to find that post.

Trout?

Marcus?

boobs.

I definitely implied that trout's rant had racist undertones. The fact that he posted this ridiculous diatribe in the first place, coupled with the use of the word "illegals" to describe human beings says racism to me. I don't know trout at all, so I'm definitely not saying he is racist.

I definitely implied that trout's rant had racist undertones. The fact that he posted this ridiculous diatribe in the first place, coupled with the use of the word "illegals" to describe human beings says racism to me. I don't know trout at all, so I'm definitely not saying he is racist.
No argument here.