What's new

Infraction 5

I'm about to risk an infraction myself for this.

Go **** yourself you miserable jagoff for making me do all this pointless work, once you sober down you sorry piece of crap.

i joked about wanting someone to rape another member's five year old daughter and you take down my bulk and skull and fred video. jazzfanz modship priorities

i joked about wanting someone to rape another member's five year old daughter and you take down my bulk and skull and fred video. jazzfanz modship priorities

Well golly gee Mr. Pedophile, direct me to that post and I'll happily delete it too. God knows I don't want to actually read all your garbage to get to it.

This is epic. Someone needs to be saving all these threads for posterity.

Well golly gee Mr. Pedophile, direct me to that post and I'll happily delete it too. God knows I don't want to actually read all your garbage to get to it.

That was funny.

I'm about to risk an infraction myself for this.

Go **** yourself you miserable jagoff for making me do all this pointless work, once you sober down you sorry piece of crap.

i will be dead to everyone here within a few hours. i never met anyone from here, i never talked with anyone from here outside of the forums, i don't even have an avatar, i don't have a memorable name, this base, pathetically fleeting and utterly limited notoriety i've gained tonight will overshadow my efforts at straining myself to bring something to these forums for the past few months, this is my identity, this will be your identity, this will be all of your identities, this is why hopper exists, this is why millsapa exists and it's absurd and it's unfair and i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hhate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

i will be dead to everyone here within a few hours. i never met anyone from here, i never talked with anyone from here outside of the forums, i don't even have an avatar, i don't have a memorable name, this base, pathetically fleeting and utterly limited notoriety i've gained tonight will overshadow my efforts at straining myself to bring something to these forums for the past few months, this is my identity, this will be your identity, this will be all of your identities, this is why hopper exists, this is why millsapa exists and it's absurd and it's unfair and i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hhate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

It is seriously unfortunate that as soon as Jazzfanz starts getting hilarious, the source of the amusement is silenced immediately. Get Down, your heroic antics will be truely missed

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000820725372

you people should ****ing know better than to maintain the rank order of this **** hole, basketball can be interesting, sports can be interesting, they can tell us something about ourselves and the society we live in but no. "I HATE THE LAKERS" "TRADE AK" "GET RID OF SLOAN" "GET RID OF WILLIAMS" "TRADE PROPOSAL???" "TRADE PROPOSAL!?" "RONNIE SEWER" "GORDAMN GIRISUCK" "FELT PISTACHIO"

"you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Get Down again"

=(

i tip my cap to you and now i don't even want to wait for the ban, i'm going to change my password and copy it into the other box and then i'm going to the store to buy a box of jujyfruits and i'm going to soak them in vodka so i can have breakfast tomorrow. i am most disappointed in sirkickyass because he has the power and the sense but he's timid and pasty and HE HAS AN UGLY WIFE, GOOD NIGHT

you people should ****ing know better than to maintain the rank order of this ********, basketball can be interesting, sports can be interesting, they can tell us something about ourselves and the society we live in but no. "I HATE THE LAKERS" "TRADE AK" "GET RID OF SLOAN" "GET RID OF WILLIAMS" "TRADE PROPOSAL???" "TRADE PROPOSAL!?" "RONNIE SEWER" "GORDAMN GIRISUCK" "FELT PISTACHIO"

That is the best one yet.

i tip my cap to you and now i don't even want to wait for the ban, i'm going to change my password and copy it into the other box and then i'm going to the store to buy a box of jujyfruits and i'm going to soak them in vodka so i can have breakfast tomorrow.

Seriously, if you have facebook, add me. That's my profile.

I know it's close to meaningless, but it's something and I don't do it purely as a response to that post.

It is seriously unfortunate that as soon as Jazzfanz starts getting hilarious, the source of the amusement is silenced immediately. Get Down, your heroic antics will be truely missed

and just think he could have done this within the rules, and stayed around forever....

I think it's funny he complains about this site's strict enforcement, when on any other site I've been on they would not have let him get 3 posts into this thread without an immediate ban.

Wake back up you hung over son of a bitch! If this ends with you passing out then I'm very disappointed in you. Fight through the spins.

I think it's funny he complains about this site's strict enforcement, when on any other site I've been on they would not have let him get 3 posts into this thread without an immediate ban.

Go count the F-bombs and references to anatomy and nude pics on the Rockets Fan forum. Yikes.

Go count the F-bombs and references to anatomy and nude pics on the Rockets Fan forum. Yikes.

Maybe but go on there and complain about the way the board is ran. Then make repeated posts and threads about it. You will get ran so fast your head hurts.