What's new

Innovations in toilet technology

Silly Americans. Wouldn't it just be simpler to not use toilet paper at all? Bidets exist for a reason.

Silly Americans. Wouldn't it just be simpler to not use toilet paper at all? Bidets exist for a reason.
You still use tp with a bidet unless you like wet underwear. And as much as they are hyped they don't get you completely clean all the time so there is almost always need for some level of paper use.

You still use tp with a bidet unless you like wet underwear. And as much as they are hyped they don't get you completely clean all the time so there is almost always need for some level of paper use.

First of all, you use your hand to wash yourself. It's not just a stream of water you aim at your rectum and call it a day. Then you wash your hands, which you do anyway after using the toilet. Then you use a towel to dry yourself off.

First of all, you use your hand to wash yourself. It's not just a stream of water you aim at your rectum and call it a day. Then you wash your hands, which you do anyway after using the toilet. Then you use a towel to dry yourself off.

gtfo with that ****. I’m not scooping pieces of **** out of my crack and dingleberries out of my *** hairs.

How do you dry your butt though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Like that’s seriously the dumbest invention ever. Do I have to take my pants all the way off and set them off to the side? Cause even if I have them just around one ankle, I’m not trusting that water to not splash onto them at least a little bit.

A Rollbot to bring me TP if I run out? That has never happened, not once. Because I stack a few rolls on the shelf behind the toilet and restack when I've put the last one on the roller.

Now if a bidet would give me a happy ending while cleaning me out...I'd consider that.

Disposable wipes are my solution to the bidet. A good rub or two with toilet paper and a couple of wipes to finish. That's how I roll (pun intended).

You could have a specific towel for the bidet, but if you use a bidet properly, there's no need. You could use the same towel you use for your hands.

As long as "properly" includes the use of soap, I agree.