What's new

Internet Game “Florida Man”

We should be talking more about NPC D4617 being attacked in Florida because he's white. :rolleyes:

Probably just another common example of some dude being an ******* and getting roughed up as a result. But they lack any ability at introspection so it must mean they hate him and skin tone is the first thing easily seen.

Probably just another common example of some dude being an ******* and getting roughed up as a result. But they lack any ability at introspection so it must mean they hate him and skin tone is the first thing easily seen.

But this is something that alt-right types always claim. That it is dangerous for whites to go to a lot of places in the country. And that they're just so ****ing oppressed. Wish someone called him out on that.

In fact, that white supremacist NZ shooter said the same thing in his manifesto (about Europe).

But this is something that alt-right types always claim. That it is dangerous for whites to go to a lot of places in the country. And that they're just so ****ing oppressed. Wish someone called him out on that.

In fact, that white supremacist NZ shooter said the same thing in his manifesto (about Europe).

I do think there are places that are dangerous for a white person to go. But there few and far between. The argument, not one you appear to be making, that whites are not victims of racism is a stupid argument at best. But there is no comparison between what’s been suffered by blacks and whites. Either historically or currently. One is clearly much worse and pervasive than the other.

My original point was how often these “racist” attacks (regardless of victims color) are really just some dude being an unbearable prick and someone putting hands on them.

I do think there are places that are dangerous for a white person to go. But there few and far between. The argument, not one you appear to be making, that whites are not victims of racism is a stupid argument at best. But there is no comparison between what’s been suffered by blacks and whites. Either historically or currently. One is clearly much worse and pervasive than the other.

My original point was how often these “racist” attacks (regardless of victims color) are really just some dude being an unbearable prick and someone putting hands on them.

Ya, ya. We must look at all sides! But really, whites, as a group, do not suffer from racism. They dominate American culture in every way imaginable. And now there's a backlash from white nationalists (who do not think of themselves as such) because others would like better representation.

Also, you're stupid, at best.

Ya, ya. We must look at all sides! But really, whites, as a group, do not suffer from racism. They dominate American culture in every way imaginable. And now there's a backlash from white nationalists (who do not think of themselves as such) because others would like better representation.

Also, you're stupid, at best.

Lmfao. Go read it again and think about it. Moron. **** people are dense. No, I’m not sorry for not spelling it out for you in crayon and excruciating detail.

Ok. This convo has reached its conclusion.

Also, just saw this was the Florida Man thread. Another thread ruined.

Smfh. This is why we don’t have nice things.

Lmfao. Go read it again and think about it. Moron. **** people are dense. No, I’m not sorry for not spelling it out for you in crayon and excruciating detail.

Ok. This convo has reached its conclusion.

Convos always reach a quick conclusion with you once your, at best, stupidity, is pointed out.

Question. Do you think anyone falls for your fake "centrism"?

I don’t give a damn. If you think extremism is the way to go and some virtuous thing than you’re an idiot. But we’ve established this.

But I’m mildly intrigued now. What do you think my positions are?

I don’t give a damn. If you think extremism is the way to go and some virtuous thing than you’re an idiot. But we’ve established this.

But I’m mildly intrigued now. What do you think my positions are?

I think you're obviously a conservative. "Racism exists on all sides!" is a conservative position, not a centrist one. It dismisses the real discrimination minorities face on daily basis, which is something that has shaped their history and current situation in the US, by equating it to the fake outrage by those with vested interest in maintaining their dominant cultural position, aka the status quo.

The racism people face all the time is subtle. It's not all about being called the n-word in public. And it is consistent and ever-present. For example:

Edit by Jason due to automatic embed with swears...

Things that a white American would never, ever, have to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're obviously a conservative. "Racism exists on all sides!" is a conservative position, not a centrist one. It dismisses the real discrimination minorities face on daily basis, which is something that has shaped their history and current situation in the US, by equating it to the fake outrage by those with vested interest in maintaining their dominant cultural position, aka the status quo.

Ok, so you ignore over half my argument to try and pigeon hole me on one part of it. Lmfao.

Keep being wrong. It suits you.

Ok, so you ignore over half my argument to try and pigeon hole me on one part of it. Lmfao.

Keep being wrong. It suits you.

I didn't ignore half of your argument. It was irrelevant nonsense.

We have an entire community for making fun of people like you. Check it out.

r/EnlightenedCentrism

I didn't ignore half of your argument. It was irrelevant nonsense.

We have an entire community for making fun of people like you. Check it out.

r/EnlightenedCentrism

Oh ok, so you think that there is a reasonable comparison between racism suffered by whites and blacks? You think that it’s as pervasive currently and historically? Talk about dismissing and diminishing racism indeed

Good to know. You sound like a white nationalist. /racist

I ignored anything else you said to make a stupid and factually incorrect statement. It was irrelevant nonsense. I’m trying to copy your style.

This game is easy.

Last edited:
I do think there are places that are dangerous for a white person to go. But there few and far between.

There are even fewer that are dangerous for a white man and not dangerous for a man of any other race (unless they are inside of a particular group, anyhow). I'm not sure that there are any.

For various reasons, I went around a decent amount of East St. Louis in my previous job. There were definitely places I felt unsafe, but not because I was white.

There are even fewer that are dangerous for a white man and not dangerous for a man of any other race (unless they are inside of a particular group, anyhow). I'm not sure that there are any.

For various reasons, I went around a decent amount of East St. Louis in my previous job. There were definitely places I felt unsafe, but not because I was white.

Agreed