What's new

Internet Game “Florida Man”

Oh ok, so you think that there is a reasonable comparison between racism suffered by whites and blacks? You think that it’s as pervasive currently and historically? Talk about dismissing and diminishing racism indeed

Good to know. You sound like a white nationalist. /racist

I ignored anything else you said to make a stupid and factually incorrect statement. It was irrelevant nonsense. I’m trying to copy your style.

This game is easy.

I don't know what any of that means. I already explained to you why your opinion is dishonest and worthless. No need to keep reaffirming it.

I don't know what any of that means. I already explained to you why your opinion is dishonest and worthless. No need to keep reaffirming it.

Glad you confirm being a racist. How can you live with yourself being a trump supporting white nationalist?

Dispicable.
Don’t you have a rally somewhere in the south to attend?

Glad you confirm being a racist. How can you live with yourself being a trump supporting white nationalist?

Dispicable.
Don’t you have a rally somewhere in the south to attend?

You're so boring. All of this freaking out because I asked you to be a little more conscientious instead of your empty "everyone is equally bad" nonsense. Enjoy being stupid. I don't know why I thought a middle age guy is capable of transcending a lifetime of ignorance.

You're so boring. All of this freaking out because I asked you to be a little more conscientious instead of your empty "everyone is equally bad" nonsense. Enjoy being stupid. I don't know why I thought a middle age guy is capable of transcending a lifetime of ignorance.

You place far to much assumption of emotion on here. Takes little emotion to treat you like the *** you are being. You’ve also been intellectually dishonest, rude and simply stupid. I’ve treated you as such in equal measure. So don’t talk about being concienscious when you’ve been anything but.

If you wanted a genuine discussion just know you’re absolute **** at starting them on here.

Goodbye

You place far to much assumption of emotion on here. Takes little emotion to treat you like the *** you are being. You’ve also been intellectually dishonest, rude and simply stupid. I’ve treated you as such in equal measure. So don’t talk about being concienscious when you’ve been anything but.

If you wanted a genuine discussion just know you’re absolute **** at starting them on here.

Goodbye

I don't hope to have a genuine discussion with a pretend-centrist. I never actually addressed you and I don't think you have anything to say that is worth hearing. Nonetheless, my initial response to you was not rude. And I did not become rude until you started your fake centrist shtick (by saying it's stupid not to think whites face racism). You're playing the victim, just like other white nationalists who cry about racism against whites - the people who have had complete dominance over a mixed culture for hundreds of years.

I don't hope to have a genuine discussion with a pretend-centrist. I never actually addressed you and I don't think you have anything to say that is worth hearing. Nonetheless, my initial response to you was not rude. And I did not become rude until you started your fake centrist shtick (by saying it's stupid not to think whites face racism). You're playing the victim, just like other white nationalists who cry about racism against whites - the people who have had complete dominance over a mixed culture for hundreds of years.

So you came into a convo with a biased assumption of me based on very little previous direct engagement. And wondered why it went poorly?

Hahaha, **** outta here. Being an *** to you for being you has nothing to do with being a victim.

Hahaha. God damn you are just trash at this.

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. That’s the first real emotion I’ve invested in this in case you missed it.

Hahaha

So you came into a convo with a biased assumption of me based on very little previous direct engagement. And wondered why it went poorly?

Hahaha, **** outta here. Being an *** to you for being you has nothing to do with being a victim.

Hahaha. God damn you are just trash at this.

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. That’s the first real emotion I’ve invested in this in case you missed it.

Hahaha

What assumption is that? That you often pull out the "all sides are bad" script? I've seen you do it countless times. It's not an assumption. And your hahas are as fake as your centrism. You sound pretty mad.

What assumption is that? That you often pull out the "all sides are bad" script? I've seen you do it countless times. It's not an assumption. And your hahas are as fake as your centrism. You sound pretty mad.

Are you alt? If so Hahahaha. His last meltdown was great.

And you still sound like an idiot lol.

Both sides are bad. Doesn’t mean their equal. And if by sides you mean Rs and Ds then yes. But that’s ok. We know anything beyond wide sweeping strokes is hard for you to grasp.

Not my fault you’re a fish on a hook.

Are you alt? If so Hahahaha. His last meltdown was great.

And you still sound like an idiot lol.

Both sides are bad. Doesn’t mean their equal. And if by sides you mean Rs and Ds then yes. But that’s ok. We know anything beyond wide sweeping strokes is hard for you to grasp.

Not my fault you’re a fish on a hook.

So there had been others who saw through that ******** facade you put on? Good to know. I thought everyone just skimmed past your boring and substance-free posts.

Stoked has earned better treatment than this. He is earnest, and willing to learn. Please stop.

I don't know about all of that. But I was wrong saying that he started the fight. I misread his first post, then it became real shouty after that and we were talking past each other. So really, I started it.

Sorry 'bout that Stoked.

I don't know about all of that. But I was wrong saying that he started the fight. I misread his first post, then it became real shouty after that and we were talking past each other. So really, I started it.

Sorry 'bout that Stoked.

Fair enough, I will openly apologize about the clearly large roll I played in that.

But don’t expect lots of nuance and detail in my posts on a sports forum lol

I also want to clarify something about my position. Whites as a group do not face racism to any meaningful degree. Individuals whites can face discrimination from other individuals. People are complicated. But as a group, they enjoy significant advantages simply due to their status as "the default".

I also want to clarify something about my position. Whites as a group do not face racism to any meaningful degree. Individuals whites can face discrimination from other individuals. People are complicated. But as a group, they enjoy significant advantages simply due to their status as "the default".

Fully agreed.

He didn't say everyone is equally bad. What I saw when reading his post is that black people have way more racism levied towards them than any other race (not equal amounts like your post seems to imply) but that other races also have racism towards them. Yes, even white people. I agree. Especially if you look at the world rather than the us alone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app