What's new

Is Anthony Edwards the stupidest person in the NBA?

Jazz fan since 79

"To me the best rim protector in the league is (Kristaps) Porzingis," Edwards said. "Anytime I go against Porzingis, I don't get no layups. I don't get why we couldn't finish on Rudy Gobert. He don't put no fear in my heart. I don't know why."

Really?!?!?!? No other person in the history of the world would rank Porzingis as a better defender than Rudy, Last time I counted Rudy has 3 DPOYs. Pretty sure Porzingis is still waiting for someone to give him his first vote in the DOPY race.

If Edwards had any semblance of a brain maybe he would realized the reason his team couldn't finish on Rudy is because he IS the best rim defender, no make that the best defender, period, in the NBA. Even if Edwards is so stupid that Rudy puts "no fear in his heart". What a bozo.

Clearly he is spending way too much time with Pat Beverly.

Thanks for letting me vent. Carry on.

This makes me want to see Minnesota make a deadline deal for the Zinger so we could play against that lolfest.

He's a dumb kid. I just hope he s not going to try something stupid like dunking over Rudy next game. His jumping is impressive but he may end up injuring someone or himself.

he also said the wolves would be the 1 seed nba champ level team if KAT didn't wait for double teams to come to him.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Will be a good player though, just shouldn't be in front of a mic.

First class troll job.

After this many years of internet trolls you would think people would learn. Idiots.