What's new

Is anybody else missing baseball besides me?

Bro didn’t I give you the chance to enter our fantasy mlb draft?

Last edited:
I don't really watch baseball. I follow it, but don't have "a team".
Baseball seasons for my boys start tonight though. First game for my 12 year old (other than the two games he played in Mesquite, Nevada in March. We were literally there when all this **** went down) is tonight. He plays in two leagues. One is a weeknight (either Tuesday or Wednesday) and a "super league" which is a double header on Saturdays, with occasional tournaments thrown in (see Mesquite games). My other two boys play in a rec league and I coach them both. Their games start next week, playing two nights a week. We've been practicing since last week and it feels good to be out on the diamond.

yeah one of my friends made his MLB debut last year and is trying to secure a spot on the teams starting rotation.. season cant start fast enough

I've been getting my baseball fix from Super Mega Baseball 3.. Well worth the 40 bux, this game is better than the AAA sports titles released by EA and 2K, it's actually not even close, best franchise mode I've seen in a game yet.

I'm most worried about what the virus does to the Minor League teams... Rumor has it many will never recover from this..

I am missing baseball... but not MLB... my son's spring/summer little league season. So fun watching him and talking with the other parents... also watching the boys become friends and work together :(

I am missing baseball... but not MLB... my son's spring/summer little league season. So fun watching him and talking with the other parents... also watching the boys become friends and work together :(

My oldest boy (12u) started last week (comp level). My second boy (8) had his first game last night. I actually think he can be the best of the bunch, if he wants to. He absolutely crushes it. My 5 year old has his first game tonight. My only kid to bat lefty.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Thought my team had a shot at best record in NL. Pitching has a chance to be elite. Ozzie Albies and Ronald Acuna are very young still and getting better. Ozuna is healthy for the first time since he left the Miami Marlins. Was really looking forward to watching every game.

wasn’t the signup posted for at least three days?
You’re assuming I am on here on a regular basis. Which I am not. I will sometimes go weeks and months without checking in - though, admittedly, the lack of baseball and other sports activities has me checking in more.

Thought my team had a shot at best record in NL. Pitching has a chance to be elite. Ozzie Albies and Ronald Acuna are very young still and getting better. Ozuna is healthy for the first time since he left the Miami Marlins. Was really looking forward to watching every game.

Acuna's a monster! shame his career basically starts off with a hiccup like this...