What's new

Is Derrick Favors the best player on this team?

Favors is really really good and the scary part is that he will get better. In a few years he will shoot 3's. He is elite in several categories. He is very efficient and can guard several positions. Its awesome that we have him and rudy. They seem to really like to play together. Milsap lovers need to stop. Favors is better than Misap right now, and favors will get better. The thing with Paul is he can't defend. He is so small favors abused him anytime they were in the paint. Paul may have had more points but paul scored many points when the switched on the pick n roll. The Jazz let Milsap walk because they knew favors was better, or would soon be better. People Forget how milsap gets owned by size specially in the playoffs. I am glad Milsap is gone. I love the wasatch front and in a few years we will win a title because of them.

1. 2106 Exum
2. 2016 Favors
3. 2014 Hayward
4. Favors
5. Gobert
6. Burks
7. 2015 Hayward

but for real i hope exum in 2017ish is our go to guy

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Haha. And I hope to win the lottery. But Exum won't magically transform from "worthless on the offensive end" to "number one option" within a season of returning from a major injury.

Haha. And I hope to win the lottery. But Exum won't magically transform from "worthless on the offensive end" to "number one option" within a season of returning from a major injury.

I agree here... I have hope for Exum, but watching how aggressive Mudiay is at a similar age has me worried about how Exum played last year. Everyone is different though. I think worst case he can be a Mega Version of Rubio.

ya. it is highly unlikely but we can still hope......

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I think Neto is worthless on the offensive end, while exum is somewhere between Neto and like Howard Eisley. Not worthless, but not really all that great either.

I think Neto is worthless on the offensive end, while exum is somewhere between Neto and like Howard Eisley. Not worthless, but not really all that great either.
Neto isn't worthless, just a rookie trying to adjust to the NBA.
How is it even a debate? Lol

It's not. Last night he led the team in scoring. Of our four top offensive players. Hayward Favors Burks and hood... Favors took the least amount of shots and made the most shots. It's painfully obvious that favors needs more shots in the offense. I remember a few years ago how awkward his shot around the basket was, now it's second nature for him. It's amazing how far he's come since coming here

Neto isn't worthless, just a rookie trying to adjust to the NBA.

It's not. Last night he led the team in scoring. Of our four top offensive players. Hayward Favors Burks and hood... Favors took the least amount of shots and made the most shots. It's painfully obvious that favors needs more shots in the offense. I remember a few years ago how awkward his shot around the basket was, now it's second nature for him. It's amazing how far he's come since coming here
This how does a guy shoot 77% in a game and only get 9 shots? He also went to the line a few times so that makes it a little better but damn if the guy is doing that get him the ****ing ball.

Exum is way better on the offensive end compared to Eisley.

I think Exum will surprise a lot of people on offense and become very adequate on that end within a year or two of coming back. People assuming he'll play the same way as his rookie season on that end is pretty shortsighted.

Funnily enough the combo of Exum & Trey at PG i think will end up being pretty damn decent in a few years.