What's new

Is Hayward God?

Hayward is nothing more than a mediocre player who is semi-athletic and only plays well when the Jazz play at home.
pessimist sure was prophetic. Gordon puts up another stinker in Phoenix. The more I see of Hayward, the more I think of him as the white Chucker Smiles.

pessimist sure was prophetic. Gordon puts up another stinker in Phoenix. The more I see of Hayward, the more I think of him as the white Chucker Smiles.
I should have known better...Gordon stinks through the end of December, then something happens and he lights it up from January-April. If only Utah could get a full season out of him, the Jazz might be contending for home court in the 1st round. It's maddening!

But glad to see he's caught fire; the Jazz need him to play well. Great behind-the-back dribble and fall-away jumper to put the dagger in Miami. Heat have been struggling, but it was a huge win and God Ron played BIG!

I should have known better...Gordon stinks through the end of December, then something happens and he lights it up from January-April. If only Utah could get a full season out of him, the Jazz might be contending for home court in the 1st round. It's maddening!

But glad to see he's caught fire; the Jazz need him to play well. Great behind-the-back dribble and fall-away jumper to put the dagger in Miami. Heat have been struggling, but it was a huge win and God Ron played BIG!

Hu?

He was incredible in Dec.

Shot like 50% from three and was all around doing well.