What's new

Is Hayward God?

Here's something more appropriate for this thread now:

g02lZ6K.jpg

To the guy that bumped this thread...Please come over here and clean the vomit off of my monitor ASAP!

Hayward was Moses. Led us through the desert of losses, but he isn't the chosen one to lead us to the Promised Land. That will be Gobert.

He was a false prophet that I initially pegged as such. Eventually over the course of last season I began to want believe in his ways, almost forcing myself too. But my intuition was correct all along. Now he thankfully has cast himself out into the hellhole that is Bahston to live in the den of snakes with a gimpy midget. And we will be lifted up on to the back of a giant named Gobert and be carried to where we need to be. We have been given a sign in the form a bright new star named Mitchell that in the future all will be made right.

lmao... can't believe you guys fell for it. You actually believed me when I said Hayward was god? Jesus, you dolts are all easy prey for Scientologists. I hope this taught you all a lesson about false prophets.

Mitchell was, is, and always will be the one true Lord. I knew this the whole time and have only been testing you.