What's new

Is Hayward God?

Interesting note, I was listening to Locke and he said Hayward entered the season at 235 lb. I forgot who I was arguing with that I thought Hayward was 225 and they thought he was 240, so I was wrong on that.

I have received a new divine revelation and that's that if you offer me up your wives, we will win the championship on the back of Hayward.

Hayward is excused for the bad performance because his finger isn't 100%, but both Hill and Hood are more clutch than him.

This thread has been resurrected again and again since 2010. That's right,,, since 2010! That is almost 7 years. If "Hayward is God", (like the topic suggests) we may be waiting as long to see a championship as Christians are awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ.

joan-osborne.jpg

This thread has been resurrected again and again since 2010. That's right,,, since 2010! That is almost 7 years. If "Hayward is God", (like the topic suggests) we may be waiting as long to see a championship as Christians are awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ.

I am sure this got posted somewhere but it is a pretty good article about Hayward with some good quotes.

https://www.espn.com/blog/nba/post/...ink-of-stardom-humming-jazzs-new-winning-tune

The Jazz coaching staff believed Hayward often worked too hard for his buckets, overdribbling at times because he wasn't technically sound enough. Hayward accepted the challenge, mixing in some boxing to improve his footwork, along with his weight lifting and basketball drills.

"Gordon's a smart guy," Snyder said. "He's going to know what he needs and what he wants. My personal feeling is, he's got everything he needs right here. I think there's a fit. There's a lot of positives, and there's a lot of things that fit. In the end, he's got to feel good about that."

"As far as what's going to happen in the future, I don't have a magic lamp or anything to say what the future holds. For me, I'm here right now and happy to be in Salt Lake, happy to play for the Jazz and excited for our upcoming season."

Reactions: 8
Hayward is so good fam I've been praying for all the haters. Now everyone is praying that we keep him.

Hayward is the Young Pope. Then he ascended to the Young God. Now I'm the Young Pope fam.

I'll be accepting apologies and kudos.

Hayward is so good fam I've been praying for all the haters. Now everyone is praying that we keep him.

Hayward is the Young Pope. Then he ascended to the Young God. Now I'm the Young Pope fam.

I'll be accepting apologies and kudos.

...And the degeneration of JazzFanz has hit full death spiral...