What's new

Is sex overrated?

Is sex overrated?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No.

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
And if anyone really wants to drive home to their kids or whoever why they should calm down with the sex, mention that everything gets a less exciting with enough repetition.

What's sex rated?

But no, it's not underrated. Sex can be a powerful tool in a relationship. Sex can build self-confidence. Sex can create extraordinarily strong bonds between people.

The plus side is that unlike other recreational activities, sex is completely healthy. It's fun. It feels as good as just about anything else you can do.

People who pass on safe, consensual, desired healthy sex are making an enormous mistake, imho. There's nothing virtuous about not having sex for the sake of not having sex in that context. Nothing. NOTHING!

I won't beat someone over the head about it if it's part of their religious beliefs, but I strongly disagree with idea that sex is bad in and of itself unless you're trying to procreate.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

well maybe

on second thought

NO

NO

NO

It honestly depends on who it is with and the situation. It can be much better or much worse than the hype.

CoolidgeEffectInSheep.gif
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

And if anyone really wants to drive home to their kids or whoever why they should calm down with the sex, mention that everything gets a less exciting with enough repetition.

Like making more money & eating food. **** gets real boring. /sarc

I don't know if it's overrated. It's importance is different to every person. imo... it's good, but it's nowhere near the most important thing.

But then, I'm way past my days where it dominates my thoughts.