What's new

Is sex overrated?

Is sex overrated?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No.

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
Back such a short time and already openly begging for infracticons.

Dude I started an inappropriate thread (which may be the best thread ever, btw), I have made numerous posts outlining exactly what kids are not supposed to GOOGLE (necrophilia, etc.), and nothing, not even a few neg reps (but more than a couple pos reps). But I posted a link to a video that was an actual news broadcast, that ran on a national station, that was allowed by the FCC at the time it aired, and I got a warning because it vaguely resembled what might be a bad word. Weird. Maybe stoked will bring balance to the force.

Back such a short time and already openly begging for infracticons.

By the way, is this the third kind of transformer, infracticons? Maybe hermaphrodite transformers, or post-op trans-sexual transformers?

Kids DO NOT GOOGLE TRANS-SEXUAL, OR TRANNIE OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT. DON'T DO IT!

DON'T!

And don't google the word "sex" either. Just stay away. Stranger danger!! (maybe)

#crisisaverted

You can google "over-rated" all you want though.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];658721 said:
where'd you guys slip off to in such a clandestine way?

UGLI is busy chasing ponchos, and I'm busy being retarded.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];658722 said:
I'll give this post the RUNNER UP for the stupidest thing you've said today.

Please enlighten all of us - which of the lines displayed in the graph below applies to you?

CoolidgeEffectInSheep.gif
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

Dude I started an inappropriate thread (which may be the best thread ever, btw), I have made numerous posts outlining exactly what kids are not supposed to GOOGLE (necrophilia, etc.), and nothing, not even a few neg reps (but more than a couple pos reps). But I posted a link to a video that was an actual news broadcast, that ran on a national station, that was allowed by the FCC at the time it aired, and I got a warning because it vaguely resembled what might be a bad word. Weird. Maybe stoked will bring balance to the force.

Sorry, I guess a little context is needed to speed you up to meth: I got infracticated for "trolling" for putting hahahaha for like 10 lines in a thread about how the D-Will trade ended up for the Nets. Just one more reason the rules here are a complete mystery to me.

Ahh, here it is. I'm pretty sure Rev9 was moderating under the influence of this alcohol based on the slurred edit.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?14571-Nets-are-targeting-Millsap&p=485724&viewfull=1#post485724

Well if this is true, the Nets effectively traded Gerald Wallace for Lillard last year. We should be able to get something decent as well. MaShon Brooks?

Me: hahahaha....

Drunk Mod: this is no need for this

Last edited by Revolution 9; 02-13-2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: trolling

----------------------------------

So there you have it. Smoking gun that some mods vote on vendetta and stuff.

Sorry, I guess a little context is needed to speed you up to meth: I got infracticated for "trolling" for putting hahahaha for like 10 lines in a thread about how the D-Will trade ended up for the Nets. Just one more reason the rules here are a complete mystery to me.

Ahh, here it is. I'm pretty sure Rev9 was moderating under the influence of this alcohol based on the slurred edit.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?14571-Nets-are-targeting-Millsap&p=485724&viewfull=1#post485724

Me: hahahaha....

Drunk Mod: this is no need for this

Last edited by Revolution 9; 02-13-2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: trolling

----------------------------------

So there you have it. Smoking gun that some mods vote on vendetta and stuff.

Yeah that happened during my haitus. The issue is that Rev was obviously very much into Brooks, maybe homo who knows, and felt butt-hurt you would laugh at that (which was very very funny by the way), but they largely agree with me that sex is by no stretch over-rated.

worked hard to get all of the innuendos slipped in there...wow it just doesn't stop!

Sex may not be overrated but love is very underrated.

Love > Sex

It also depends on how good you are. If you're good? It's underrated. If you're not? It's overrated.

It's very overrated IMO.

I'd much rather spend time with a down to earth chick who's cool with watching jazz games, watching Seinfeld with me, or who wishes to drive up to Greek Slovaki or The Pie in Salt Lake than have a nice 45 second romp in the sack. To me, there's so much more to life than sex. There's visiting the San Diego Zoo, hanging out at the beach, traveling to Rome, eating tropical fruits, reading classic books, and watching Kanter/Favors dominate.