What's new

Is this FINALLY why it’s the Jazz’s time?

Jazz have been really close for 2 years. We had two really frustrating playoffs with falling apart when we were ahead and looked like the much better team. But injuries killed us those years. If healthy we would have destroyed Denver and who knows from there. Last year we were pretty thin and injured but should have still won that series. Everyone points to Kawhi being out but we did okay when he was there. We were really beat up by the end.

That said we are a better team this year and more so in the playoffs assuming we stay healthy. It will be a real shame if we never see this team healthy in the playoffs so I hope this is the year. It also makes it hard for the front office to make changes when they cant see what they have when it matters.

We can beat any team in a 7 game series this year if healthy. I am pretty sure we will be the #1 seed unless we have bad injuries or really start resting.

This team seems better than last years. Age hasn't caught up much yet so hopefully every player is as good or better physically than last year, even yoga-Mike. The addition of Paschal and Whiteside already have transformed the team. Hopefully Gay returns strong and brings us all of his upside. Forrest and Butler can fill in when needed and will get better as the year goes on. Rudy and Don should also be better than ever bringing superstar performances for the title.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app