What's new

Israel-Hamas War

I don’t believe blanket killing of thousands of innocent Palestinian children is justified.
Okay, but why do you believe there have been "thousands of innocent Palestinian children" killed? The only source reporting those types of numbers is the same source who claimed Israel bombed a hospital killing a thousand women and children only to find out later it was an errant Palestinian Islamic Jihad rocket that landed in a hospital parking lot where three cars were damaged. Hamas lies about casualties. I'm not suggesting there have been no civilian casualties and an unfortunate portion are children but this fight was started by the Gazans. The fault is theirs alone.

Perhaps related, here is Ariel Sharon admitting that Israel is an occupier
You could file that under 'Duh'. The West Bank is under occupation. I don't know when this was recorded but all four settlements listed are in the West Bank. Jenin, Nablus, Ramallah, and Bethlehem are in the West Bank. It was Gaza that had not been under occupation for almost two decades, and it was Gaza that sparked this most recent conflict. It was the area NOT under occupation that is the problem. It was the area NOT under occupation that had the poorer living conditions and poorer prospects.

Two decades ago there was thought that a two state solution might be possible. There were two Palestinian areas: The West Bank and Gaza. Israel embarked on A/B testing. In one area all Jewish settlement were removed, all occupying forces were withdrawn, and the Palestinians were given the opportunity to self rule. In the other area the settlements remained, the occupying forces remained, and the ruling authority remained controlled. The results are in and they are shockingly conclusive. Anyone still advocating for some sort of two state solution is a flat-Earth mouth-breather or simply wants to see more Jews killed.

In one area all Jewish settlement were removed, all occupying forces were withdrawn, and the Palestinians were given the opportunity to self rule.
The Gazans were not allowed a navy nor an air force, and were under constant blockade. You might as well say the CSA was given the opportunity to self-rule by the Union forces.

Last edited:
New York Times piece analysing the evidence of horrific sexual violence perpetrated by Hamas on Israeli civilian women on October 7 is sickening and indescribably monstrous.
I don’t ever want to hear about “freedom fighters” ever again or any justification for the actions of those animals.

House Republicans continue to aid Putin. They just broke for recess without doing anything to help Ukraine. Sadly, I doubt anything gets passed in this House for Ukraine. Ukraine will have to hold on until Democrats recapture the House in the fall of 2024.

Nothing was done to aid Israel either. So House Republicans sure are solving the most pressing issues, aren’t they?!

Last edited:
Here's another expert commentary from 4 days ago (Rashid Khalidi) for you to ignore:
I don’t ignore what you post, but rather I take it in to evaluate the information. That is how I caught your first Instagram source as one who was broadcasting that homosexuality is an affliction and anyone who engages in it is an enemy of Allah. That creator also published claims of loving death more than their enemies love life. When I brought that to your attention, you slinked away claiming you didn’t mean to endorse the source.

With the neo-Nazi’s favorite authority on the Palestinian issue, Norman Finkelstein, who you’ve now quote-posted twice and who was cast out of American academia, declared his allegiance to Hezbollah, and took a job at an Islamic University in Turkey where his Jew hatred was more welcomed, I know the subject well enough to recognize his half-truth attempts at spin.

Here are a couple of examples:

In Bill Maher’s video, he summed up the events, and I’m paraphrasing here “you [the Palestinians] started a war and lost, then you started a war and lost, then you started a war and lost”. That is what happened. In the Arab-Israeli wars, it was the Arab forces that raised Armies to attack the Jews, and they lost. In Finkelstein’s telling it is “Israel expanded their borders through war, and expanded their borders through war, and expanded their borders through war”. Finkelstein’s version isn’t technically untrue but it is only a half-truth in that it omits the aggressor party responsible for the war being fought.

In your second Finkelstein video, he spends a large part harping on 97% of Gaza’s drinking water being contaminated. Here too, this is technically true, but even calling that one a half-truth is being generous. The ground water was contaminated by the Palestinians themselves. After the Palestinians contaminated their water, there was an international effort to solve the problem by building $200 million worth of infrastructure to pipe in water from uncontaminated areas. The moment it was complete, Hamas dug up all the pipes to turn them into rockets. Hamas then built filtering stations to clean the polluted water but only Hamas controlled filtering stations were allowed. With that Hamas controlled all the water which meant Hamas controlled the people.

The Arab-Israeli wars were initiated by the Arabs. All of the Intifadas were initiated by the Arabs. This latest conflict after October 7 was initiated by the Arabs, and as before, the Arabs are going to be the losers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

Norman Finkelstein, who you’ve now quote-posted twice and who was cast out of American academia
Nah, you're just lying. He was overwhelmingly approved for tenure by his collegiate department, and resigned voluntarily when DePaul refused his tenure anyway because of the same Zionist Israeli agenda that I identified in my earlier posts, but that you cannot even address in a coherent manner.

DePaul agreed to publish a joint announcement with Finkelstein in 2006 when he left. In it they acknowledged the outside influences, but denied being cowed by them. In that same announcement they acknowledged that he is a "prolific scholar and an outstanding teacher" while offering no concrete reasons for their denial of his tenure:

Anyway, you're not arguing with any semblance of authenticity or honesty. But the fact that you don't have your facts straight on Finkelstein is the least of your problems. You're wasting a lot of people's time and energy with such nonsense.

He was overwhelmingly approved for tenure by his collegiate department, and resigned voluntarily when DePaul refused his tenure anyway because of the same Zionist Israeli agenda that I identified in my earlier posts
It wasn't only DePaul that didn't want anything to do with Finkelstein. Given your past dabbling into neo-Nazi propaganda, I can see how a conspiracy such as believing Jews control all institutions of higher learning in the west would find a home in your brain.