What's new

Israel-Hamas War

Says the people making this terrorist attack about Trump. Sadly you Trumpers will never understand your own blatant hypocrisy. Everything to you all is about Trump. None of this happened under his watch but you still find time to try to turn attention towards him just because you starve for his presence. IMO he is the biggest deity in history to Democrats outside of Jesus.
Thea folks have to know what trump says so they can say the opposite. That’s how this works I think, unfortunately it is probably that simple.

Thea folks have to know what trump says so they can say the opposite. That’s how this works I think, unfortunately it is probably that simple.
I haven't seen anyone say hezzbolla is dumb. Which would be the opposite of what trump said.

So you think I made trump do and say these things? If trump didn't want to make it about Trump then that would be easy for him to do. Just not say or do these things. Sadly I don't control trump though so I can't stop him from making everything about him. I'm just a single person posting on a jazz fan message board. I don't even have Twitter or a YouTube channel. I have zero followers anywhere. Yet you think I have the power to make this war about Trump. Lol. I'm flattered
You say he's so dumb yet his words are so amazingly powerful to you. Like world changing words. Figure it out bro. You call others cultist yet you bring him up more than any Trump supporter I know. You push his words far more. I'm saying that without being hostile. You talk about more than anyone I personally know.

You're the one quoting him.

My edit:

Like world changing words. Figure it out bro. You call others cultist yet you bring him up more than any Trump supporter I know. You push his words far more. I'm saying that without being hostile. You talk about Trump far more than anyone I personally know.

I haven't seen anyone say hezzbolla is dumb. Which would be the opposite of what trump said.
Besides you, who ****ing cares? All these people that have to know trumps opinion on everything and then they complain that he shared his opinion because he’s making it about himself. He answered questions about what he thought and people cared for some dumbass reason and then there’s some who care WAY too much for some dumbass reason….

Last edited:
I generally view myself as some form of leftist (got just a bit of flack around here for giving Castro a Rest in Power back in the day - though probably slightly more critical of him these days), but the wider lefts aggressive infantilization of Hamas/Gaza in this situation is just wacky and is bothering me quite a bit. In the broader timeline of the wars I have more sympathy for the Palestinians than the Israelis (not so much in this particular instance), but both need to let it go, it certainly can't be fixed until they do. And my sympathies are just as useful as 'thoughts and prayers'.

On infantilization - I encounted an almost literal example when I read a person making an analogy (and then multiple others defended it) that the situation was like a toddler hitting their parent and the parent curbstomping them back.

Beyond the ridiculousness of the base analogy (comparing a toddlers hit to 1000+ people dying, the idea of a parent curbstomping a child), they could not for the life of them see why it's really wild to be making an analogy where Israelis are adults and the Gazans are 2 year olds. That's past low expectations, that's saying Palestinians are practically incapable of reasoning.

You're the one quoting him.

My edit:

Like world changing words. Figure it out bro. You call others cultist yet you bring him up more than any Trump supporter I know. You push his words far more. I'm saying that without being hostile. You talk about Trump far more than anyone I personally know.
Quoting someone doesn't mean their words are powerful to me. I quote you and you quote me all the time. Doesn't mean your words are powerful to me or vice versa

Now if I marched to the Whitehouse on January 6th, or used hydroxichlorine, or injected myself with disinfectant or something then that would show how words are powerful to me. The fact that many many people do what he says does show his words are powerful to some people though and he should be more careful about what he says. I think you even agree with that.

Besides you, who ****ing cares? All these people that have to know trumps opinion on everything and then they complain that he shared his opinion because he’s making it about himself. He answered questions about what he thought and people cared for some dumbass reason and then there’s some who care WAY too much for some sambas reason….
You seem to care about me posting about it. That's even more odd lol. All riled up over me? I'm nobody. Trump has millions of followers that he influences.

Who cares what he says? Literally 10's of millions of people. He has his own social media site for God's sake lol

Last edited:
Quoting someone doesn't mean their words are powerful to me. I quote you and you quote me all the time. Doesn't mean your words are powerful to me or vice versa

Now if I marched to the Whitehouse on January 6th, or used hydroxichlorine, or injected myself with disinfectant or something then that would show how words are powerful to me. The fact that many many people do what he says does show his words are powerful to some people though and he should be more careful about what he says. I think you even agree with that.
Yet here you are talking about Trump instead of the atrocities being committed by Hamas. Sugar coat it all you want but you're using this terrorist attack to get your Trump fix. I'm truly sorry to be rude but it's true.

And yes I wish he'd shut his mouth sometimes but I also think people like you like to twist his words to mean something it doesn't. He was not supporting Hezbollogh he was saying they are strategically smart. That hurts nothing but yours and Reds feelings. It's just a chance to get your feathers ruffled over something so minute. On

Edit: and I'm guilty too but this is not the time or place for Trump talk. He has nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
Yet here you are talking about Trump instead of the atrocities being committed by Hamas.
I can talk about more than one thing at a time.
By the way. You keep posting about trump too! Lol

I can talk about more than one thing at a time.
By the way. You keep posting about trump too! Lol
Yup I admitted it in my edit. I'm guilty but you are the one who brought him up and had a fit. I am guilty too though. I'm moving on though. Its in bad taste and I recognize that.

My bad.

WH propaganda - "Iran funded Hamas"
Pointing the finger at Iran- I think the WH wants WW3

This is the stuff people should be worried about, not whatever trump is saying. People should be paying attention to what the White House says. Why is the WH trying to escalate conflict through lies?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JOHN KIRBY: &quot;Hamas wouldn&#39;t have been able to function at all had it not been for propping up by the Iranian regime!&quot;<br><br>Who propped up the Tehran John?<br><br>Who did it John? <br><br>Who? <br><br>You and your colleagues. Blood is on your ****ing hands! <a href="https://t.co/oFQYZTSY8c">pic.twitter.com/oFQYZTSY8c</a></p>&mdash; Bryan E. Leib (@BryanLeibFL) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/BryanLeibFL/status/1712167948553527362?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">October 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Yup I admitted it in my edit. I'm guilty but you are the one who brought him up and had a fit. I am guilty too though. I'm moving on though. Its in bad taste and I recognize that.

My bad.
Had a fit lol. That is rich.

There is going to be information saying Iran knew and Iran didn't know but I'm watching what is happening. Yesterday Israel hit Syria. They took out the runways at the Damascus and Aleppo airports with missiles launched from Israel. Do you know what Syria did to retaliate? Nothing.

The United States is letting everyone know that we are in control. We are being crystal clear in our messaging to Syria, Lebanon, and Iran. If they put a foot wrong, we will kill them. In years past, that would be an opportunity for Russia to swoop in to protect but we have depleted Russia by giving the Ukrainians whatever outdated weapons we had lying around. Russia can't offer to protect Syria with their best S-400 anit-aircraft systems because Russia needs every one that is still functioning. Russia can't even send their older S-300. As for the now ancient S-200, they don't exist because Russia converted them into guided missiles to shoot at Kyiv 12 months ago. We have bled Russia and the world knows it.

I'm absolutely convinced the stories being published in our high profile newspapers are simply giving Syria, Lebanon, and Iran the fig leaf they need to not do something stupid.

There is no solution to this any time soon. Both sides have countries committed heinous atrocities. They both hate each other and view each other sub human. They both think they are on the ride side of their deity. Even if things are peaceful it will take multiple generations to move on from this.

You treat people like animals and they will bite you. Israel needs to stop acting like victims, they are not at all. But these acts are also disgusting.

Last edited:
Always about himself, and how he’s wronged. What does Trump gain rehashing stuff like this about Netanyahu, just at this time? Such a colossal jerk….

“Israel’s communications minister said recent comments by former President Trump criticizing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and complimenting the Hezbollah militant group “wound the spirit of Israel’s fighters and its citizens.”

Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi told Israel’s Channel 13 it is “shameful that a man like that, a former U.S. president, abets propaganda and disseminates things that wound the spirit of Israel’s fighters and its citizens,” according to The Associated Press.

We don’t have to bother with him and the nonsense he spouts,” Karhi added.

Trump’s comments Wednesday night came amid deadly fighting between Israel and the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which began with a surprise attack by Hamas on Saturday that killed hundreds of Israelis. Israel has been pounding the Gaza Strip with aerial attacks this week in response and has promised to eliminate Hamas.

Trump accused Netanyahu of failing to cooperate on a U.S. drone strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the notorious head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, but later claiming credit for the attack.

“We had everything all set to go, and the night before it happened, I got a call that Israel will not be participating in this attack,” Trump said at a rally in Florida.

“We were disappointed by that. Very disappointed,” he added. “But we did the job ourselves, with absolute precision … and then Bibi tried to take credit for it.”

Last edited: