What's new

It's happening bros...

I like the Terrence Ross rumor.

I looked at their roster... i don't think they can trade him... they don't have enough wing talent.

I also don't want DL on the phone with Masai... that guy does voodoo or something... You talk with him long enough he can probably convince you to trade Gobert for Landry Fields. Just hang up the phone if he calls DL!

This is another genius move by Dennis, I wonder how much he payed Woj to leak this info. This is going to get teams more willing to pull the trigger on Kanter by knowing that there might be other teams interested in him. We'll see where it all ends. I am hoping for a trade myself, I don't like players who mess aroundlike he's done, it's bad for the team chemistry. Kanter be gone please.

I looked at their roster... i don't think they can trade him... they don't have enough wing talent.

I also don't want DL on the phone with Masai... that guy does voodoo or something... You talk with him long enough he can probably convince you to trade Gobert for Landry Fields. Just hang up the phone if he calls DL!

my guess it is because Bruno is their future. they have decent wing depth.

This is another genius move by Dennis, I wonder how much he payed Woj to leak this info. This is going to get teams more willing to pull the trigger on Kanter by knowing that there might be other teams interested in him. We'll see where it all ends. I am hoping for a trade myself, I don't like players who mess aroundlike he's done, it's bad for the team chemistry. Kanter be gone please.

You're dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're dumb.

Dude what the **** is your problem with me? You wanna settle this like real men? Holy **** you're a pest.
If you think that **** like that doesn't happen in the NBA, dealing with journalists to spread out rumors then you're utterly naive man.

I don't get the Terrance Ross love. The guy's been terrible this season.

I also don't think we're going for a pg that would take minutes from Exum.

Dude what the **** is your problem with me? You wanna settle this like real men? Holy **** you're a pest.
If you think that **** like that doesn't happen in the NBA, dealing with journalists to spread out rumors then you're utterly naive man.

:^O

Not a big Ross fan either, but if it was Ross plus a first I'd be in. It may be an either or situation though... Larsen's tweet seemed to indicate that.

I wonder if Mil would do Zaza plus their pick... we could flip Zaza to Houston for Clint Capela and contract fodder. I'd be willing to include our second rounder this year as well. We don't need 4 draft picks this year.

And he stole it from Evans' 2nd title. Absolute popularity contest that was.

His 2K character did dunk on me 2 times in the NBA Finals where I got to play with a 7.3 monster center though.

Exciting. I'd be ecstatic to get Thomas, happy to get Middleton, and okay with getting Ross.