What's new

It's Kanter

KOC took a risk here, drafting unproven guy, so let's just hope he saw more things being closer to Kanter than the fans, and the risk will pay-off. Can't wait to see him in the summer league.

KOC took a risk here, drafting unproven guy, so let's just hope he saw more things being closer to Kanter than the fans, and the risk will pay-off. Can't wait to see him in the summer league.
You've got a long wait ahead of you. There will be no summer league this year.

I personally can't wait to see Kanter play. Will he absolutley suck, be awesome, or be really average. I honestly have no idea.

One thing to consider, there are no big centers projected to come out in 2012. I sure hope there is a season so Kanter doesn't miss two years in a row.

This summer enes kanter will play Eurobasket 2011 for Turkey international team

Europen Basketball Championship 2011 you guys will see how is he best

It is not declared yet if he will play or not.

Considering there is about a 99% chance of a lockout I would be shocked if he didn't play. In fact I think they are just waiting to see if there well be a lock out or not before he does declare. I think if there is a lock out the Jazz would even be encouraging him to play.

I hope he will play so we all can see him play in september against very tough teams, but the team staff (turkish national team) told that Enes had 2 yrs lack of competition, we hope he will cover this problem soon with national team and the team draft him. But we didnt declare yet whether to call him or not. it will probably be clear in the next month