What's new

I've never been so scared in my life

I haven't had a problem with anything you've said on this thread. That being said, there is a little truth to what they say. You do have a way of coming across as someone who thinks he's supremely intelligent (you may be, I don't know) and anyone who disagrees with you is the equivalent of a retarded goat.

You've had a problem with my general tone since I joined this board. I don't expect that to change. Thanks for the honesty about this particular thread. Cheers.

You've had a problem with my general tone since I joined this board. I don't expect that to change. Thanks for the honesty about this particular thread. Cheers.
Much like I don't expect your condescending tone to change. But, I'm always open to honest discussion (as long as you drop that stupid 7th Day Adventist shtick, as I'm not sure where you were ever going with that).
Thanks for the caring responses you've had my daughter (that goes for everyone). For as much as we all may be online dicks to each other, when the real life chips are down, we all always band together.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=43282178&nid=148

The kid got sentenced yesterday. They had been discussing whether to make him an adult, but they kept him a minor; which I agree with. Basically, he's in a "secure juvenile facility" and it's up to the parole authority how long he stays there. He pleaded guilty to two felonies.
The story talks about him being a troubled teen and reaching out for help, but seemingly "falling through the cracks" several times.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz