What's new

Jabari Parker was almost traded.. not returning to bucks next year? Will jazz pursue?

Udoh and Bradley will have to do.
Finding a backup center is 100% not an issue. Udoh should be playing at least 15 minutes a night somewhere, he's damn good. And the Jazz burned a 1st and 2nd rounder on a pure center.

The only issue with the backup 5 is having too many of them.

I'd love to be able to re-up Exum and Favors each on 2 year deals with team options after year one. Hell, overpay a little even.

The Jazz dont have cap-space unless they do some impressive maneuvering, which is a lot to ask to pursue a RFA who could just be matched after all that work.
what are the rules for a S&T? Bucks would likely need to take Burks and other assets.

Last edited:
Burks is not an asset...
Yeah, but if they are losing Parker, then they could trade Parker for Burks+1st round pick?

I dont know how that stuff works though. I'm pretty sure salaries have to come close to matching. It would be like Burks+ some combination of our non-guaranteed contracts+ the first round pick.

I guess that would be possible?

if cheap why not? bet teams like nets or magic will offer him max tho

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Bringing Parker here may make sense from marketing perspective. But does he make sense for us on the court? Two ACL surgeries on the same knee screams D.Rose, Oden and others).

Stats could be misleading of course but this guy is really really bad so far this season
20 games 21.7 minutes
-1.29 ORPM -1.55 DRPM -2.84 RPM
Ranked 85 of all 92 PFs in the league.

His infamous defense:
2015/2016 -2.00 DRPM (58th of 59 PFs)
2016/2017 -1.61 DRPM (66th of 68 PFs)