What's new

Jabari Parker

You said he compliments the better players. I'm sure giving them compliments is nice and all but not a good reason to keep the guy.
On my mission a guy was taught the law of chastity and exclaimed, “it’s my weakness. The boobs, the butts, the compliments… I love it! YES!!”

Don’t ever underestimate the compliments.

Jabari is interesting cuz he fits a need for the Jazz on the PF spot. His career rebounding percentage is higher than Royce, who's consistently our second best rebounder on the floor. Parker also had a decent showing against the Nets in playoffs last season, averaging 8.5 points on 60% shooting and 40% from deep, comparing to Niang's abysmal 3ppg on 28% shooting.

Parker was also a net plus in three of the four games that he played so he wasn't just going for empty stats either.

Of course Parker isn't much of a defender but all we need is a guy who can punish the small defender when teams like the Clippers go small on us.

Oni is the scouting staff's last hope from the bust of the 2019 draft. Quite frankly I would rather have Ded Ex than Oni.
I thought they already fired the entire scouting staff along with DL a couple of months ago. They had the excuse for the 2019 draft, but 2020 draft was a complete **** show

I would love to have Jabari. Seriously, look at Clarkson sometime a change and Quin can make a huge difference. I would hate to lose anyone on the team but I think we need a true pf. So, we could move Azubukie or Oni for a first or second round pick.

Sent from my SM-N986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Is Parker better than Paschall? Serious question. Paschall at least plays hard and tries to defend.
Yes and Jabari doesn't get paid to do any of that. Right now quite literally isn't getting paid to do any of that. Hopefully the nets or Lakers lock him up.

I would love to have Jabari. Seriously, look at Clarkson sometime a change and Quin can make a huge difference. I would hate to lose anyone on the team but I think we need a true pf. So, we could move Azubukie or Oni for a first or second round pick.

Sent from my SM-N986U using JazzFanz mobile app
At this point we need 3’s and 4’s that can defend, he doesn’t do that and not a very good shooter quite frankly