What's new

Jamal Murray Injured

Lavine came back strong though I agree - he's an exception to the rule.
I still dont think he was the same as he was. Probably doesnt matter for him tho as he had some athleticism to give and still be 99th percentile. No one *needs* to do 360 dunks from the free throw line.

Denver is a good team with depth - even without JM they can still get out of the first round. But this sucks for them and I feel bad for Murray and hope he returns ballin' and stays healthy.
Yeah they might drop in the standing though and face one of the LA teams or Phoenix... rough way to finish your season.

Sorry for Jamal, don't wish it on anyone. What a disappointement for Denver fans, after adding Gordon they could hope for a deep playoffs run.

We've seen what happens when you lose guys like Conley/Clarkson. We've barely squeaked out home wins that were much closer than the score appeared.

We just need to stay healthy.

Denver looks really miserable without Jokic and Murray on the court, so the pressure on Jokic now will be immense. He'll be playing heavy minutes for sure.

Murray is explode any game. Most inconsistent player. We fall prey in bubble.

Is now difficult for Denver in playoffs.

Denver definitely signing Austin Rivers now... which means we will never be able to beat them.

I wished a injury on one person and it came true actually got a warning here for saying it. I really wanted to see a jamal donovan rematch this post season.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Damn.
That darn injury seems to be happening more and more...and to top players.
Well, the team that wins the West will now always have an asterisk next to their name.

Uh no. Someone is injured every year

* Uhh, not of the caliber of a Jamal Murray

Face it, if Jazz get through to the Finals, there will always be this asterisk:

Utah Jazz 2021 Western Conference Champions*
* Jamal Murray was injured and the team that won the Western Championship did not have to face Murray

* Jamal Murray was injured and the team that won the Western Championship did not have to face Murray

yawn

What if the knicks win the title... asterisk?