What's new

Game Thread Jan 01, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 01-01-24

The recent play is making the trade deadline more and more interesting. Which direction will they go?
Ya it's getting interesting.
I still think we need to try to trade KO and Clarkson but the more we win the less I want us to

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Seriously fun game. A great swan song for JC before he’s traded ??

THT must’ve really ticked Hardy off ? Something defn happened.

No DedEx no Mavs

Loved Fontecchio’s game.

Kelly’s dunk lol.

Ya it's getting interesting.
I still think we need to try to trade KO and Clarkson but the more we win the less I want us to

It makes it a lot easier for the Jazz. Our guys are worth more in trades when we win a lot. We also aren't forced to trade or dump guys.

I've been pretty vocal to trade Clarkson. But if he's back to 6th man and he is hustling like he was this game I'm okay keeping him unless he's part of a big trade.

I was really excited this year when I knew the games would be on kjzz because I have an antenna and a DVR but kjzz would never come in and I have been watching all the games on methstreams but in think I finally got the antenna working and tonight it worked flawlessly. Great picture. No buffering or loss of pixels or anything.

Best jazz watching experience of the season at far the me

Seriously fun game. A great swan song for JC before he’s traded ??

THT must’ve really ticked Hardy off ? Something defn happened.

No DedEx no Mavs

Loved Fontecchio’s game.

Kelly’s dunk lol.
Regarding tht I think it's simply that we are healthy, we are winning and playing an 11 man rotation is insanity.
Though not playing him in garbage time is weird. Maybe it would feel like an insult to play him in garbage time or something

I was really excited this year when I knew the games would be on kjzz because I have an antenna and a DVR but kjzz would never come in and I have been watching all the games on methstreams but in think I finally got the antenna working and tonight it worked flawlessly. Great picture. No buffering or loss of pixels or anything.

Best jazz watching experience of the season at far the me

Yeah... I splurged and got Jazz+. Thing is... between the shirt, the hat, and the two tickets to see the Suns, that in itself almost made it worth it. I hated having to deal with methstreams and such. Sometimes it was great other times it was frustrating.

Didn’t he sulk a bit when he lost his starting job?

I’m pretty sure DA or Zanick made the comment that they thought this coming draft was stronger
Did he make that comment while we were losing a lot?
Don't trust it

Regarding tht I think it's simply that we are healthy, we are winning and playing an 11 man rotation is insanity.
Though not playing him in garbage time is weird. Maybe it would feel like an insult to play him in garbage time or something

Perhaps THT has Rodney Hood disease tonight.

Yeah... I splurged and got Jazz+. Thing is... between the shirt, the hat, and the two tickets to see the Suns, that in itself almost made it worth it. I hated having to deal with methstreams and such. Sometimes it was great other times it was frustrating.
Ya had I known my antenna wouldn't work I probably would have done the same thing. Hopefully I got it figured out now.
Thankfully methstreams has been really consistent and reliable. No DVR though like I get with my antenna

Yeah just weird bc he’d had a really good stretch.