What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-23

Will Hardy clearly in the refs head… gets a tech while just stating facts. Those are the best kind. The ones with fact and truth that make the refs made cuz they hurt.

I got one in a league for telling my teammate “they just guessing”. I wasn’t even mad it was hilarious cuz I struck a nerve.

Thought Ochai showed something on defense during that stint. Did a good job of staying in front of his man.

He definitely has the physical tools. Good size, great athleticism

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Shitficiating in full swing tonight. So much ******** I'm surprised they aren't slipping all over the floor.

Rudy Gay makes a 23-foot three-pointer from the left corner assisted by Talen Horton-Tucker

What is this witchcraft?!!!

Lol
Post of the thread.

HH post about the peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a close second place

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Remember in the ASG a couple years ago when Conley told the coaches to bench him and let the younger guys get more minutes?

I wish he'd do that here.

Remember in the ASG a couple years ago when Conley told the coaches to bench him and let the younger guys get more minutes?

I wish he'd do that here.
Agree, still don't understand why he play that much. He was great before injury. Shoud take some time to get his shoot back.

For a while I’ve been like… WTF Mike just shoot that. Outside shooting shouldn’t be something that regresses with age.
It's not age, it's healthy (which I get is age related). Whenever he goes down with a strain he always comes back much worse, more so than the average player.