What's new

Game Thread Jan 06, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Knicks

Added to Calendar: 01-06-21

Jazz caught the random "Austin Rivers plays like Lou Williams" game. Very unfortunate.

Random? He did it two nights ago -- 10-0 run, 10 straight fourth quarter points.

And I have news for you: this was only his third game this year! Been injured throughout training camp and beginning of season. Just his third game and he torched you!

If Bojan can't throw anything into the ocean, take him out.

If Conley us getting cooked both offensively and defensively by Payton, take him out.

Do something instead of just sitting there and watching our 18 point lead evaporates.

It's called in game adjustment, Quin. Not that hard.

Maybe all those thinking Mitchell is wanting to go to NY can sleep easy. At this rate NY won't want him

Other than all of my posts, that's the best post of the night

And you are right...exactly why do we want Donovan Mitchell. Last year I posted we got the better Mitchell (Mitchell Robinson). You all laughed and thought I was joking. Still think I am joking?

I'll be back January 26 when we once again will humiliate the Jazz.

Folks, I know basketball. I am never wrong. Read my posts and learn from me. I told you we are a top team. I told you we would slaughter you. Believe my words! The Knicks are on their way to do some heavy damage in the playoffs. The Jazz are just flies that we swat on our way to glory.

Good news is our cap will look better as there’s no way in Hades DM is making an all-NBA team.
I'm beginning to think we should have sold high.

Good hell we suck. Mike looked bad... Bojan was garbage... DM had a few moments where I thought he might be turning things around but nah.

Maybe we just let JC cook for 48 minutes and see what happens.

needed full focus because our legs were defined gonna give out at some point... we got up and got sloppy. My favorite part was when we had just gotten sloppy and made a few bad turnovers... call timeout and they go for the back door alley opp to DM that has a high degree of difficulty and is likely to lead to a fastbreak the other way of it is broken up. A+ coach!

Good hell we suck. Mike looked bad... Bojan was garbage... DM had a few moments where I thought he might be turning things around but nah.

Maybe we just let JC cook for 48 minutes and see what happens.

needed full focus because our legs were defined gonna give out at some point... we got up and got sloppy. My favorite part was when we had just gotten sloppy and made a few bad turnovers... call timeout and they go for the back door alley opp to DM that has a high degree of difficulty and is likely to lead to a fastbreak the other way of it is broken up. A+ coach!
E