What's new

Game Thread Jan 06, 2024 05:30PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 01-06-24

When I see Paul Reed I'm sad he's not on our team but I'm happy the 76ers ended up paying through the nose for him.

I don’t understand the offensive sets where we pass it up top like patty cake style and then no one moves. What exactly are we trying to do.

Believe me I get it, but it should be mentioned how JCs offense has been critical during this stretch to keep our lead
Trade him while the arrow is pointing up. He’s been good this last stretch of games but when it’s bad it’s bad bad. We just need to consolidate and I hate the stand around and watch him “cook” offense.

Believe me I get it, but it should be mentioned how JCs offense has been critical during this stretch to keep our lead
JC case just show or me how we area bit lost in the strategy right now. Trade him will definitly make the team weaker. Is that where we wanna go ?

Boler you dumb bastard it was defensive three seconds

I think KO just blocked KJ clean… quite the feat.

Hardy gone full stupid. Why Kessler at the top of the zone… bruh your clipboard is upside down.

Boler as Ochai steps out of bounds “how do you fix that?”

Ummmm just don’t step out.

JC case just show or me how we area bit lost in the strategy right now. Trade him will definitly make the team weaker. Is that where we wanna go ?
I'm not sure we are worse without him.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk