What's new

Game Thread Jan 08, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 01-08-24

Keyonte came up big at the start of the 4th to get some of the momentum back and then Dunn was great at the end of the 4th.

Livingston was huge for the Bucks in the 3rd. I remember thinking last year he had a lot of talent, but should stay another year in college. Looks like it is working out for him.

Pretty crazy to win @ Philly and @ Mil on back to back games. We're really rolling.

yeah i remember that one quite well At home i think ?
Yes. I was at that game. I played Jr jazz rec ball and we got free tickets to a game and that was the game we got free tickets to. True story

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Yes. I was at that game. I played Jr jazz rec ball and we got free tickets to a game and that was the game we got free tickets to. True story

I may be mistaken but I think I was watching that game on a satellite feed and it switched over to a college volleyball game when it went over the allotted time and I finished listening on the radio. Holy effs I feel old.

What a world we live in. My wife was sitting in our massage chair grocery shopping while I watch the game.
I didn't see that one coming 15 years ago

I may be mistaken but I think I was watching that game on a satellite feed and it switched over to a college volleyball game when it went over the allotted time and I finished listening on the radio. Holy effs I feel old.
Mid 40's?