What's new

Game Thread Jan 10, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pistons

Added to Calendar: 01-10-22

Well, aside from a botched layup/dunk, I thought Pelle did as well as you could hope. He'll get playing time for sure, because playing Hasan more than 25 minutes per game is not a great idea.

This is a dumb question but what happens to the infected players? Do they quarantine in a hotel room in Indy or Detroit or do they get home somehow?

This is a dumb question but what happens to the infected players? Do they quarantine in a hotel room in Indy or Detroit or do they get home somehow?

I'm pretty sure they get to go home. I think Rudy posted a pic of the mountains the other day in one of his Instagram stories wrote something about being home.

I'm pretty sure they get to go home. I think Rudy posted a pic of the mountains the other day in one of his Instagram stories wrote something about being home.
I guess it all depends. I thought I saw Ingles saying he was in a hotel room next to Donovan the other day.

Well, aside from a botched layup/dunk, I thought Pelle did as well as you could hope. He'll get playing time for sure, because playing Hasan more than 25 minutes per game is not a great idea.
Lol 2 games, bro. 2 games. Have patience. The 20/20 games are incoming.