What's new

Game Thread Jan 10, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pistons

Added to Calendar: 01-10-22

Strangest moment of the broadcast last night......DM threw a horrible and lazy pass that resulted in an easy layup for the Pistons. DM half assed it back. Without mention of the turnover, Boler started gushing about that as an example of how great of an athlete DM is and how much ground he can cover.

Anybody else think Boler has been particularly bad lately? I get a hunch he has been drinking excessively lately.
When I'm pissed (like last night) I will yell at the TV when Boler has one of his many stupid comments or misinformation and say "how can the Jazz play smart when Boler's dumb *** can't even get teh call right, his dumb***'ery is infecting the players".

Yeah no real logic but damnit I'm pissed and it helps me to vent rather than throw the remote.

When I'm pissed (like last night) I will yell at the TV when Boler has one of his many stupid comments or misinformation and say "how can the Jazz play smart when Boler's dumb *** can't even get teh call right, his dumb***'ery is infecting the players".

Yeah no real logic but damnit I'm pissed and it helps me to vent rather than throw the remote.
I like to smack the cat around.

One of the Jazz beat writers was writing Oni's obituary and opined that the final nail in his coffin occurred early this season when the Jazz were playing the Kings and when he got sent in the Jazz were up by ten and when Quin took him out they were down by 10. After that the only time he saw was in blowouts. I was never a big Oni supporter but Quin makes it really hard to take him seriously when Conley, Spida and Conley are stinking it up shooting a combined 9-52 and not turning to one of the other players. Heck we have seen that Hughes, Paschal and House have some game. When the starters stink, it might be time for a quicker hook until the starters start playing better. It appears that Fitts, Forrest and Butler are dead to Quin now.

We
Bulls hold the Pistons to 87 and win by 46. Just sayin.
Welcome to the NBA Pistons lose by 46, the night before they beat the Jazz. A couple games before they beat NBA defending Champions Bucks in a big second half comeback then get blown out the next night to Hornets. Jazz should have won, but this **** happens. I would love to see the Jazz make a move to make the team better and I hope they do. If not I am fine with being a little lazy and getting to the playoffs. Give us 1 year of being healthy in the playoffs and if we choke again make some major moves. I dont care if we are the top seed this year. I am even less worried about losses without our best players.

We

Welcome to the NBA Pistons lose by 46, the night before they beat the Jazz. A couple games before they beat NBA defending Champions Bucks in a big second half comeback then get blown out the next night to Hornets. Jazz should have won, but this **** happens. I would love to see the Jazz make a move to make the team better and I hope they do. If not I am fine with being a little lazy and getting to the playoffs. Give us 1 year of being healthy in the playoffs and if we choke again make some major moves. I dont care if we are the top seed this year. I am even less worried about losses without our best players.
Good answer, champ. That's the Michael Jordan attitude we are looking for.

Yep. He was famous for saying things like "I am fine with being a little lazy and getting to the playoffs."
Taking the regular season to serious and not resting cost the Jazz at least 1, probably more championships during Jordans time. Look at Lebron and others today.