What's new

Game Thread Jan 10, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 01-10-23

I just hope that if he gets like 80-90% cheers that the beat writers and media won't make it all about the 10-20% that boo and make it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
Yeah, the best we can hope for is that the cheers drown out the boos. He's definitely getting some boos. My guess is it's more like 50/50 and you'll definitely be able to hear both.

The game could be ugly. The Stars also have a game tonight and it sounds like Potter will dress for the varsity. Look for a bunch of NAW Gay minutes. It sounds like Bolmaro and Juzang are not dressing for either the Stars or the Jazz.

I just hope that if he gets like 80-90% cheers that the beat writers and media won't make it all about the 10-20% that boo and make it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

If i choose what happens tonight i would choose that everyone in the arena goes completely silent. Would be interesting and funny to see what the media tries to make of that.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Deron got boos every time he touched the ball. I loved Mitchell early years and soured in the past 2. I'm not going, but I would probably not cheer, nor boo. In contrast, Gobert would be a cheer from me as well as many other previous players.

I feel like Deron also has made amends and I would cheer now where I would have booed at the time.

I don't think it's wrong for some to cheer and some to boo. DM is a little less cut and dry. It's kind of up to DM what he want to do about it. If he follows Dwill and still has a place in his heart, most people will forgive and forget. Dwill knew boos were coming and so does DM.

Sent from my SM-G996U using JazzFanz mobile app