What's new

Game Thread Jan 10, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 01-10-23

So how the crowd welcome Don?
Probably a mixture of cheers and boos. Kinda hard to get everyone on your side when you say that you were glad Dallas beat you in a series so you could leave a place. At least at the place you left.

Probably a mixture of cheers and boos. Kinda hard to get everyone on your side when you say that you were glad Dallas beat you in a series so you could leave a place. At least at the place you left.
Absolutly, Just show that Don is not too smart.... which explain why he is at the level he is. Good but he will never be a superstar.

I mean there is a vast difference between how Deron left and how Don left. Deron took Sloan down with him.

The average person at the stadium isn't the average fan on the internet. Most of them probably won't be aware of anything Don has said in Cleveland.

In general, real life looks nothing like Twitter.

What's interesting is how few fans know what Mitchell said about the Jazz just a few weeks ago. My guess is many of those who cheer tonight don't have a clue.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

This place never changes. He was never appreciated and built around in Utah. That's what he craved but we never gave. He's getting that in Cleveland.

He didn't bash Utah. He just said he's glad he was traded because he's now valued how he wants to be valued.

But you guys will spin away....

This place never changes. He was never appreciated and built around in Utah. That's what he craved but we never gave. He's getting that in Cleveland.

He didn't bash Utah. He just said he's glad he was traded because he's now valued how he wants to be valued.

How melodramatic...

I have to say that, in the end, the Jazz are in a much better place for drafting Donovan and Donovan was damn fortunate to be drafted by the Jazz. What does his arc look like if he was drafted by the Kings, the Magic, or the Wizards? The Jazz put him in his best position to rise an Donovan gave the Jazz more than what they could have dreamed of at that draft position.

That doesn't mean we have to be eternally greatful or that Don has to always acknowledge the Jazz either though.

He said he was glad he lost a playoff series with this team, went on to thank the team he lost the playoff series to, so he could get out of here.

If Lebron says those same comments about Cleveland before he went to Miami, he would have got crucified. Heck, he just got crucified for leaving, but people would have been quoting that one for years.

He's gonna blow out of Cleveland first chance he gets. I would too.