What's new

Game Thread Jan 10, 2024 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-10-24

It's going to be a hard trade deadline for DA. We are finally clicking and playing well. It's too late to tank. I still think we need a consolidation trade or two. But that might be hard to find and hard to decide who to trade away. But at this point I don't want to see dumping vets like KO and Clarkson for picks.

And the paradox is that KO and Clarkson values are just rising. . .

The Jazz play hard literally all the time. They're always trying to push the ball. They're always attacking the defense with drives. They're just relentless.
Dunn definintely adds another layer of help defense.

THT was a pretty good help defender in the paint, but Dunn adds a level of getting back into the play and knowing when to dig in that no one else on the team has.

Clarkson got that Jazzmatazz swagger going on. Gaudy.
I think he liked all that attention he got from the triple double.
Wants another one

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

You can be 1 dimensional and be better than someone if their volume at the dimension is enough and the other player doesnt have the volume.

I know nuance might be hard for you so stick to the kid analogies about ice cream.
lol… KO is better in all dimensions and on volume when it comes to shooting but go ahead and die on the dumbest hill ever. Maybe this will distract from all the THT should get 80M and will be the sixth man nonsense.

It's going to be a hard trade deadline for DA. We are finally clicking and playing well. It's too late to tank. I still think we need a consolidation trade or two. But that might be hard to find and hard to decide who to trade away. But at this point I don't want to see dumping vets like KO and Clarkson for picks.
Ya it's a good but tough situation to be in.
I still think you sell high. Like I don't think anyone thought (and maybe still don't think) we could get a first for ko. If we can now due to his and the teams good play then I think you have to do it.
I don't think we can get a first for him though

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

And the paradox is that KO and Clarkson values are just rising. . .
This is the issue with selling high… @infection has long harped on this… when a player is on that high you don’t want to sell… so it’s sounds good in theory but rarely happens. DA will do the right thing I think.