What's new

Game Thread Jan 12, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 01-12-22

Jazz perimeter defense got put on the rack vs Detroit. Let's see how interior defense does against three 7-footers without Gobert.

Maybe it is a must-play game. As in no matter what, we must participate. Must-attend? That's it, this is a must-attend game for the Jazz.
They must attend and show as much enthusiasm about it as I do attending my wife's family reunion. Basically Quin gonna have to pull em out the locker room and threaten them by withholding sex.

Jazz perimeter defense got put on the rack vs Detroit. Let's see how interior defense does against three 7-footers without Gobert.

No Gobert, no Dok, no Gay and now Pelle is questionable as well. Other than Whiteside the Jazz are going to be really small. Rebounding is going to be ugly.

Anyone seen an outs list for tonight? I am supposed to go to the game but don't want to watch a G league affair.

Omicron will shut the league down at some point. It is spreading like wild-fire. Fauci thinks it will eventually hit everyone, and it won't take long to do it. One of the most contagious diseases we have ever seen.

At my work we report on COVID cases twice per week. Last week it was 15 (we have 32 buildings in this area, about 2k employees), then 26, then 39, we just had 3 more in my building go out with it. They are guessing end of this week we top 60. In just 2 weeks time. It is insane.

Omicron will shut the league down at some point. It is spreading like wild-fire. Fauci thinks it will eventually hit everyone, and it won't take long to do it. One of the most contagious diseases we have ever seen.

At my work we report on COVID cases twice per week. Last week it was 15 (we have 32 buildings in this area, about 2k employees), then 26, then 39, we just had 3 more in my building go out with it. They are guessing end of this week we top 60. In just 2 weeks time. It is insane.
I think enough of the league will have had it and be over it to keep the league moving.

so the night where we face 3 7 footers in the starting lineup we are without Rudy, Udoka, Whiteside, and Pelle are out...

no great.

It is super contagious... going through our school system right now. I have two kids at home that have it. For them it has been beyond mild... like almost nothing... one of them had the sneezes for an afternoon... the other basically nothing.