What's new

Game Thread Jan 16, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-16-22

Remember when we used to be a good 3rd quarter team?

Gobert has to play every minute or the Jazz fall to crap.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jokic out lead gone for Denver. Gobert out lead gone for Jazz. Such a weird game.

Why the hell did Donovan just leave his guy wide open in the corner? 3 jazz guys in the middle already. We got lucky his guy missed. Stupid play.

Why the hell did Donovan just leave his guy wide open in the corner? 3 jazz guys in the middle already. We got lucky his guy missed. Stupid play.
He has been terrible on defense the whole game outside of one or two highlight moments.

Jazz need to extend the lead with Gobert on the floor till Jokic comes back or need to match their minutes.

Notice how the Nuggets didn't take Jokic off the floor at all in the 3rd quarter.
Keep Gobert in the rest of the game to pressure them to leave Jokic in. He’ll be totally gassed by the end if he pushes near 40 minutes on a back to back. Then again, his game isn’t really predicated on needing a lot of physical effort. Just capitalize with him on defense.

Paschall needs to play more. We need a nasty energy guy. He's that guy more than anyone else.
He’s created some spacing issues before but I’d say play him with the main guys and see where it goes. We went from three non-shooters to one without looking at two surrounded by good shooters. Put him next to Gobert, Donovan, Mike and Bojan and let him raise the energy level of those guys.

He’s created some spacing issues before but I’d say play him with the main guys and see where it goes. We went from three non-shooters to one without looking at two surrounded by good shooters. Put him next to Gobert, Donovan, Mike and Bojan and let him raise the energy level of those guys.
Also let DM get high off the fumes of starting with his childhood buddy.