What's new

Game Thread Jan 17, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors (POSTPONED)

Added to Calendar: 01-17-24

Oops meant to post in this one.

Now we have to worry If the game is close and it gets heated will that POS Green try to hurt one of our guys. Or if we blow them out will he get embarrassed and try to hurt one of our guys.

Oops meant to post in this one.

Now we have to worry If the game is close and it gets heated will that POS Green try to hurt one of our guys. Or if we blow them out will he get embarrassed and try to hurt one of our guys.
Green is on his final notice. I dont think he wants to be responsible for their final collapse, as he has been largely responsible for last years bad vibes and this years as well.

However you never know with that guy. He isnt stable really. I just hope their loss to the depleted Memphis squad doesnt make Kerr push them to play super hard and agressive, cause that is exactly what Green should not be thinking.

Green is a b..... and this will never change. All the narrative he put on social media are just comedy. Which is pretty sad as he does not seems completely stupid. Just hope he do not make something stupid and hurt one of our player. I hope they loose this one and turn the plug off. Will be one team we don't have to worry.

Jazz are A LOT bigger than the Warriors. I don't see how they're going to keep our guys off the rim. Their bigs are giving up 4 or 5 inches to ours.

Green is on his final notice. I dont think he wants to be responsible for their final collapse, as he has been largely responsible for last years bad vibes and this years as well.

However you never know with that guy. He isnt stable really. I just hope their loss to the depleted Memphis squad doesnt make Kerr push them to play super hard and agressive, cause that is exactly what Green should not be thinking.
They looked like the walking dead. The Utah crowd could bring out bad Dray but he likely keeps things in control for 10+ games. I love games like this where you can be one of the final nails in the coffin before a team makes changes or gives up. Warriors are on the brink imo.

They looked like the walking dead. The Utah crowd could bring out bad Dray but he likely keeps things in control for 10+ games. I love games like this where you can be one of the final nails in the coffin before a team makes changes or gives up. Warriors are on the brink imo.
If we beat them, the heat goes to maximum (if its not already there), as we are still one of the "bad teams" they should be catching up to according to the mainstream media.

Green is a b..... and this will never change. All the narrative he put on social media are just comedy. Which is pretty sad as he does not seems completely stupid. Just hope he do not make something stupid and hurt one of our player. I hope they loose this one and turn the plug off. Will be one team we don't have to worry.

He's a narcissist man-child bully who's being coddled by Silver in anticipation of his massive post retirement media career.
He earned a 25 game suspension and got 11. Not too hard to suspect there were a lot of behind the scenes players pulling strings to make that happen.

Maybe vs OKC
Yeah that OKC game is gonna be tough unless we blow the tires off of these Warriors early and get to use the deep bench for extended minutes.

B2B and rest disadvantage against a really good team not to mention its gonna be the final game of our 5 games in 7 days stretch.

Yeah that OKC game is gonna be tough unless we blow the tires off of these Warriors early and get to use the deep bench for extended minutes.

B2B and rest disadvantage against a really good team not to mention its gonna be the final game of our 5 games in 7 days stretch.
I doubt resting/playing an extra 5-10 minutes greatly changes fatigue for the next game. That goes double for how spread out the Jazz rotations are. Guys shouldnt be that fatigued outside of Lauri as no one has a guaranteed 30 minutes on the roster outside of him.

The bigger thing is flight time/travel/airport arrival/hotel arrival/etc. Since it's a home game, I dont think it will be a huge factor. OKC is on the 3rd game of a road trip, 5th game in a 8 day stretch

OKC should be pretty motivated though. They lost two in a row after looking primed to take over the #1 seed. Now they are in danger of falling to the 5th seed.

Also, kind of a wild note. No one in the NBA has a road record of of 4 games above .500.

I was going to say OKC is a mediocre road team, but at 3 games above .500, they are in a large tie for best road record. That seems like it's probably somewhat of an outlier for this season? The home team has been extremely dominant this season and I wonder how that compares to past seasons.