What's new

Game Thread Jan 18, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Thunder

Added to Calendar: 01-18-24

It's just so annoying.

You could make a really strong argument that simply NOT playing Collins/Olynyk together was the reason why we were so great when Lauri came back from injury compared to why we sucked even with Lauri earlier in the season.

We might've won this game even with playing Kessler criminally few minutes against a matchup that begs for him, but Will Hardy killed that hope by inexplicably reviving the Collins/Olynyk lineup.
Ehh, the players didn't have it. They had plenty of chances to take and build a lead and they fumbled over and over. Only have themselves to blame

12 possessions. Only 3 scores by OKC total. All 3 scores are 3's.
Since Kessler came in

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Thunder are just better. Jazz would have to play their best game to beat them.
Yeah, they are better but if we hit a few shots this game goes down to the wire. We kept getting close Then throwing it down the drain with a poor shot. To your point OKC was hitting the important shots that we missed. That's what good teams do.

They'd be exhausted and we"d be struggling to finish the game as a rested SGA sauced them.
They just showed sexton after that sonic bucket. Isn't even breathing hard at all. He can certainly handle more minutes

That lineup at the end of the third/start of the fourth lost us the game. Just a horrible lineup call

Damn.