What's new

Game Thread Jan 19, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-19-22

Quin has got to find a way to motivate this team but I'm doubtful he can.

This team is hard to watch. Probably the worst defensive effort team I've ever seen from a jazz squad.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quin has got to find a way to motivate this team but I'm doubtful he can.
He doesn't do that. He tells them to keep playing the odds and soon, maybe not this game, maybe not next game, but soon, it will swing around again and we will make up the missing points.

Forrest isn't good enough to play in the NBA. He's legitimately scared to shoot.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quin better not challenge that. He needs that challenge. Maybe not this game, or the next, but soon.

Honestly I think it's best the Jazz lose this game. Such an embarrassing loss it'll force the team to change some things.

How many more end-of-quarter heaves do we need to see drop before Donovan and JC stop dribbling out the clock?

Can you believe there was a time when we actually made 3 point shots. Like, lots of them. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I am gonna miss Clarkson when he is traded. Def not gonna miss him fall asleep on defense after the coach calls a timeout to personally adress it.

I wish we could find a way to defend but they are such an offensive Juggernaut. What, 28th in every offensive category or something? Yeah, we have no chance to stop that.

depends on what you mean by "it." And i didn't mean they were going to get rid of personnel. They'll either make or trade or not doesn't have anything to do with this game.
There have been a lot of games that should have facilitated those changes. What would make this one special?