What's new

Game Thread Jan 19, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-19-22

Great?? His defense is nothing at all to be excited about and his offense is nonexistent.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Yeah, he stopped people from touching the paint. It was great.

What you’re seeing is Quin. Kobe dropping 60-whatever in his final game? Quin. Losing a shot at the playoffs to the undermanned Clippers? Quin. Melting down at the end of the year and dropping out of HCA position? Quin. Drop 3-1 series lead? Quin. Lose 2-0 lead and lose 4 straight? Quin. Drop 23 point lead? Quin. Not win an overtime game in over 4 years? Quin.

Oh yeah. This track record is just bad luck.

I always bitched that Sloan vs. DWill was such a ******** dichotomy and the real issue was Greg and KOC. Rudy vs. Donovan is the same ********. It’s really DL and Quin.

That's the best defensive stand we've had in 8 games.

Quin has to go man. Running 4 guys off the bench, doesn't play Paschall or Hughes when we need as much help as we can get.

At this point he's just being boneheaded.

Bogey has been shooting below 25% from three over the last two weeks. Not a great time to go into a shooting slump

Jazz 3pt is 8-28 and now you know why they are losing. What has happened to the Jazz three point shooting. Rudy you have to make the free throws down the stretch.

What you’re seeing is Quin. Kobe dropping 60-whatever in his final game? Quin. Losing a shot at the playoffs to the undermanned Clippers? Quin. Melting down at the end of the year and dropping out of HCA position? Quin. Drop 3-1 series lead? Quin. Lose 2-0 lead and lose 4 straight? Quin. Drop 23 point lead? Quin. Not win an overtime game in over 4 years? Quin.

Oh yeah. This track record is just bad luck.

I always bitched that Sloan vs. DWill was such a ******** dichotomy and the real issue was Greg and KOC. Rudy vs. Donovan is the same ********. It’s really DL and Quin.

How many times over the years have we said, "man, that adjustment/substitution by Quin really made the difference".