What's new

Game Thread Jan 20, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-20-24

We got one of the rebounds too.
Ya and that.
Also one of his trips to the line was because he fought for and got an offensive rebound.
Cy always gonna scapegoat him no matter what.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Man, what a frustrating game. So many chances to win or seal the game. It was choke city out there. Wide open looks where we were double clutching for no reason. The Sexton wide open miss into over the back breaker was also terrible and that end up being the deciding point.

We've been clutch this year....but that was straight up choking and letting the pressure get to them. It's not make or miss when you repeatedly make it more difficult on yourself.

Offense was awful all game but Sexton/Clarkson were making shots. Then those shots stopped making.

Walker had to be played and was awesome on D, but damn, have a 2/2 trip once in a while

Ya and that.
Also one of his trips to the line was because he fought for and got an offensive rebound.
Cy always gonna scapegoat him no matter what.

Lmao man. I said he played like a boss as well. He missed clutch easy looks. Not to mentioned getting stuffed by Sengun. Not to mention the turnovers

Sexton went full Donovan hero mode on OT, making his drives predictable for help defenders. His decision making was better in previous games. I wish we found a way to get Lauri more touches at the end. Good game by Kessler.

Brother Clarkson had a wide open 14 jumper. That was the right play. Clarkson money on those
Ya both him and sexton missing wide open bread and butter shots is just bad luck

Lmao man. I said he played like a boss as well. He missed clutch easy looks. Not to mentioned getting stuffed by Sengun. Not to mention the turnovers
Like I said.

Just a reminder that if the Jazz are planning to trade Olynyk and Clarkson, then they're not really trying to compete this year, especially if what the Jazz are seeking in return is draft compensation.

Thanks for listening.