What's new

Game Thread Jan 25, 2024 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 01-25-24

Gotta admit keyonte is some confident rook. His shot percentage isn’t good but he’s going to take it
I think he's just doing what the coaches are telling him to do. Earlier he wasn't taking those shots and it was reported the coaches wanted him to stop passing up those shots.

I'm going to be honest. I'd rather see hendricks get some minutes over keyonte. There's just a lot of things keyonte needs help with

I think he's just doing what the coaches are telling him to do. Earlier he wasn't taking those shots and it was reported the coaches wanted him to stop passing up those shots.

I said it then and still feel they rushed his game. He should have just focused on what he was doing incredibly well, distributing the ball, and let the scoring come later.

Yea usually I tolerate Boler. I mean it's not easy to see Landry Shamet and not think of Landry the coach and not call him Larry.
Somehow though tonight he is more irritating.
Good thing the halftime show is quite the distractment.
I hope we see THT. Someone said a a few threads back he's looking chunky or something close.
Want to confirm with fresh eyes.

Simone has been so reliable this year. Can almost always count on him knocking down a few threes and giving solid effort defensively.

Tech forces a putback, lets out a roar, and it hits me. Bowzer from Sha Na Na from years ago. That's who he looks like.
Someone post a pic I'm in my 40's. So the kids can see.

I would like to see Key really focus on getting to the line. Then I remember it is the NBA and you pretty much have to shiv a rookie for them to get the call. . .