What's new

Game Thread Jan 26, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns

Added to Calendar: 01-26-22

Yeah why didn't they just let the scrubs play. This is embarrassing.
They aren't “scrubs” when you are talking about playing a game without Rudy. Our whole rotation leans heavily on him both offensively and defensively. They are the “scrubs” in this context.

Our offense has gotten so stagnant with the rotation guys now even Royce going iso. This game is not going to be fun.
The irony being Paschall, Butler and even House the more capable iso threats and shot creators than Royce. If you gonna play a stagnant offense without Rudy screen assisting everyone, why keep rolling with Royce.

I don’t know if it’s chemistry issues or the team has tuned out Snyder or they’ve lost their confidence. But this jazz team is a shell of what they used to be

This team has very little desire. They have 4 players that just stood around on at least 6 plays.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The thing is Quin is damned if he does damned if he doesn't. He can't sit our regulars can he? I'd like to see more minutes from the yunguns though.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Have we even trailed by this many points for the entirety of last game? What more do you need to see, Quin? Ainge?